Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The reunion was good, so I know season three is gonna be fire! Now I might be in minority, but Ana did not need to secure a spot for season the as she was one of the catalyst in drama popping off this season. And besides Melted Candle, Ana was the only new Miami housewife that is well received. I think Ana is sick of Lea's old a** picking on those who won't fight back, and let Lea know that she is her match. Plus, Ana's allegations must be true or Lea wouldn't've kept jumping up screaming like a guilty person. A hit dog will holla. . . On top of that, Lea's been taking shots at Ana's daughters on the blogs, so that harpy b*tch getting read was justified.

Adriana brought the fire too, slaying Joanna repeatedly.

So glad that Marysol stood up to Lea.

Karent will try and show up next week, but previews show that Alexia, Elsa, and Adriana serve her phony a**. And Karent REALLY needs to get off Lea's balls.

Anyone else notice the tension between Lea and Adriana AND Lisa and Ho-anna?

• Members

No offense but I beg to differ. Ana and Karent got the season popped off, but it was Joanna and Adriana's rivalry that took the cake. Plus, I personally don't need all my HWs to be turned up. Adriana filled that role, so why would Ana? And go read Lea's blog or all her interviews on the show. She was the one throwing jabs when no one was looking; however, Ana shocked her a** when she came for her. Don't go for no one kids, and no expect to read like a comic, which Ana did to Lea.

• Members

I think you are overselling Ana. I liked her enough but sh didnt really provide much material to work with. Her divorce and scenes with her daughters gossipping about the other women was boring. She was mainly a fly on the wall and didnt do alot of getting involved. Her contributions were very minimal. Alexa, who got a downgrade to friend, seemed more like a housewife than she was. No, not every woman needs to be turned up and dramatic. Lisa most definetly wasnt and I felt she made for a great addition as a housewife. She had an interesting and relatable personal struggle, as well as got involved in alot of the drama (without being negative and stirring ish up). Lets face it, the cast is huge. 7 women, 8 if you count Alexa. Ana is the most expendable out of that bunch. She knows it which is why she was trying so hard to secure a spot for season 3 at the reunion. It was a last ditch attempt to be relevant

In related news, Adriana is the latest housewife to turn singer

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I don't think I'm overselling Ana. I'm just stating my opinion, which is she was one of the ones in the center of the storm from the start. Just because she wasn't turned up like Joanna or Adriana does not mean she didn't bring anything to the table b/c she did. And aforementioned, her attacking Lea was justified. And she had the goods on Lea (i.e. the mysterious folder), which was why Lea was pressed. If anyone is expendable, it's Karent; however, I see Bravo keeping all these women. But if people want to believe that Ana showed out at the reunion to keep her spot, that's fine. She still brought the heat (nod to her line). Plus, the reunion was a tryout for everyone with the exception of Adriana, Joanna, and Marysol (thank Mama Elsa for that).

• Members
Neither did Lisa but she brought a heck of alot more to the table on a regular basis than Ana

Karent expendable? She was the biggest sh-t stirrer of the season and EVERYONE was talking about her. Her name was in the mouths of every single one of the housewives. Not only did she have alot of her own drama, she excerbated drama between the other women (Adriana and Joanna). I really dont think Bravo will view her as expendable especially since she ended the season, not nearly as polarizing with viewers as she was early on

I thought they started off weak but gradually grew