Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Ayan has early boot written all over on Traitors. I give her 3 episodes tops, and that is me being generous. Those outfits and her constant touting, "I'm the hottest" will grow old with folks. 

@Cheap21, I love you, friend, but Ayan is not the force multiplier in Dubai. I'd give that role to Brooks, and even she sucks at it. 

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You know, if Switzerland Dolores decided to go the Traitor route, she could be great at it.

Sleepy Robyn better throw back a couple espressos and invest in some vitamin B12 to get her energy levels up. I do think she is moderately smarter than Sheree who inevitably, like clockwork, picks the wrong person every time.

LOL, People gave her the Demi Moore Special! She looks great. Judging by the hashtags, she is doing this alone. 

• Members

I hope that I'm not coming across like that. Cuz I love my Countess. Speaking of...while Bethanny be melting down online...the Countess stay living her best life...

Same. A lot of how Season 1...even Ayan being activated in Episode 1 as the first feud in which she got read...was because of Brooks moving things, not Ayan. 

• Members

Same. She had me from Episode 1 when she did THIS.

I feel like you're right as well on Lesa. More and more people are waking up to the fact she was on College Hill and loved her bougieness on there. And I loved her Season 1 off of her rep you all gave her here. She was WORTH THE WAIT for me. With fashion. Relatable story. And shade for days. I felt she hinted at her claws all through Season 1 with them coming out at the reunion and it did not disappoint. And like you...she already pointed out that Nina was manipulating BTS with Brooks confirming that as well. Lesa comes across beautiful, fun, AND intelligent until you cross her. Then watch out. And due to the mystery of why her and Ayan fell out and Lesa being shown as a ride-or-die kind of friend, people are naturally drawn to her and the mystery of what happened since their friendship was a ki last season. I would not at all be surprised if she rose as a dark horse to be the face of Dubai like Garcelle did over 2 seasons on BH. 

I suuure do. Since she came on that episode of Dubai where she tried to be Stanbury's voice/ride-or-die again to get smacked down by Ayan/Lesa.

THIS. People can pick on the delay in viewing all they want online, but they could at least OWN that since there has been no spilling of tea, they are just as interested as the people not picking on the time delay. The more time (with no leaks) that has passing since Dubai S2 filmed, the more people want to piece the mystery together of why they fell out.

• Members

NY

I knew I loved the cast when I heard 'On the season finale of RHONY...' I was shocked. I had been so into the last few episodes that the episodes fell by. Color me shocked AND surprised. So of course I watched the season finale.

But let me backed back...

I was looking forward to the fallout from the cast trip. I wanted to see if Erin had learned. And I was looking forward to what @Cat had mentioned about Sai. Yeeeeah you were RIGHT.

I've been saying that I like Sai's straight forwardness since the season started. Even if it was more blunt than what people liked. And that she seem like a Gretchen with her own brain to Erin's Regina George routine. But these last few episodes, she joined Erin on my distasteful list. How dare they come for Jessel's marriage. I can understand why Sai got angry with Jessel being late by 45 minutes, but NOT about Jessel's marriage. And her carrying drama was not cool with me. And Erin can have a seat with her now suspiciously looking Swinger marriage. Glass houses and all that. 

Thankfully, it all came to a head at Brynn's birthday party. And I LOVE Jessel putting those mean girls on blast. Because that was how they have been all season. Sai's just more stealth about it. And as I already said...loved Jessel's drive-by attack on Erin/Sai. They were just throwing shade at her. They were just talking about how they didn't want to even interact with Jessel. Jessel came in there like Kenya Moore and pay them DUST...and now there's a problem??? Ooooooo how I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED Jessel's matching Sai's energy and cracking that smug face of hers. I also loved that they actually did resolve their issues. How old NY of them...where the older ladies could feud, too, but would come together and keep it moving.

Which brings me to the cliffhanger. Le sigh.

I loved the little friend group that was growing between Jessel, Brynn, and Ubah (with some Jenna on the side). So the drama surrounding Ubah's boyfriend. Smh. 

Part of me can understand why Ubah was not wanting to bring up too much about her boyfriend. Especially since it was not serious...yet. Of course, I am curious...but perhaps next season. But also how did it look that they were talking about Ubah behind her back. And so much!! Wow! Well it WAS Brynn's birthday and she was drunk. I guess my question was...did Sai say the location on camera? It did not seem like it. I hope they are able to resolve it as well.

But...a good cliffhanger going into the reunion. They definitely have a good group dynamic. I'm almost scared for Eric to come in as the main producer for their second season.

UBAH. It's so funny how she was barely there at the start of the season, but she's factored so much where it counts. Her arc this season has been be a good friend and also what it is like as a single girl...so totally relatable. And I thought the misunderstanding between her and Sai's husband even more enlightening. And Ubah has kids as well, correct? So the story of a single successful mother. So much to digest now that I'm writing that. I had thought Sai's husband really put his foot in his mouth and felt he was not saying what he said as an insult so Ubah took it soooo wrong. Liked it was resolved. So the explosion about the boyfriend...is revealing to me. Ubah seems to have a thing about her image. I felt her feelings more about the phone drama though. I mean...dare I ask...is he married...or is it just fear of being seen as a single mother...which can make a guy run? Or just the fact everyone was talking about her...which I could see given how she felt at the start of the season and how she felt alone?

ERIN. Did she learn NOTHING from everyone coming for her?? As soon as she got back to NYC, there she was with Sai being mean girls. Just smh. At least, she was smart enough to try to make some amends with Jessel and knew to stay out of the Sai/Brynn/Ubah mess even if she was also a witness. That said...are her and her man swingers? I felt like they were hinting at that. Wouldn't be surprised given how sex-obsessed they clearly are. It made me think of the Sweetbitter episode where the married couple offered Will money to jo in front of them with no intention of sleeping with him...just a way to get them hot and bothered for each other.

JENNA. I continue to love the Jenna/Brynn friendship. Cuz their appearance at the lesbian bar...lol. And the birthday kiss!!! Brynnnnn!!! Outside of that, she was just kinda there and being around her family.

JESSEL. JESSSSSSSSSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. She went from quirky to Boss Bitca quickly. And through it all she was giving delusional housewife. She did a nice bounce-back from the start of the season where she felt like she was giving off an image. And layer by layer by layer, Jessel has piled it all off I felt. Perhaps it took the Mean Girls coming for her and her seeing it, but she did. Their mistake was coming for her marriage and trying to back 'Baby' in the corner.

Please register in order to view this content

She got them good at Brynn's party. I rewatched that several times. She was so good! In terms of her husband, I don't get their arrangement, but he does seem like her best friend so how about letting them be? They are adorable and harmless. 

SAI. Jealous much? Perhaps she was triggered by all the mom comparison. But what made me turn on her was she was talking a good game, but not saying it to people's face. You know...the OPPOSITE of being straight-forward? It was the lunch with Jessel. And she was saying all of this stuff. And as the conversation went on, I realized she was saying it ONLY IN HER CONFESSIONAL!!!! My mind went WAIT. Why was she not saying this to Jessel's face so that Jessel could understand where she was coming from. And then she did say it...but ONLY when she was around the 'clique?' Yeah, I see what you are doing. smh. That was just some fakery to me. And once Jessel got her number and matched her energy...then she wanted to get all bothered. GIRL, BYE. And to make it worse...she was the one really responsible for the Ubah drama because she should have kept her mouth shut to begin with. There's the potential for a love to hate here, but she was not looking good at all by the finale.

BRYNN. Girl, Girl, GUUUUURL!!!! You know you will always be famous with me, Brooke Davis!!! But...I had more self-awareness drunk at my birthday party last year where I caught drama (side-note I should have dealt with it then, but BIRTHDAY...but lesson learned for my birthday this year/weekend heehee) going on...but wisely downplayed enough to not cause more or ignore it. I loved the birthday cake. I loved her with Jenna. And I love the reveal about her love of books as a kid as I too (as I mentioned over in the PBS thread in this section of SOD) have one so I loved and totally understood that. It did not surprise me. The last person I was interested in who as I mentioned was an Aquarius...was interested in me also has a love of books and loves to read even more than I do...and before the drama and back when we were just friends...we would talk about books for hours. Last Fall (or two) we were playing Terrorist/Hostage with a library book (great philosophical dystopian book called Reset btw) between the two of us. So seeing that segment with Brynn and the books really resonated with me. All that said...I was just sad you could see Ubah was about to boil over and felt helpless for Brynn. And then watching that scene between Ubah, Sai, Erin, and Brynn...just horrible. I really hope they got it together for the reunion.

All and all, I really liked NuNY (though I still like old NY). I do want the city to be more of a character in it as well. It started that way in the beginning, but fell by the wayside. And my feelings about Eric being around is double-edged. Will he take the RHOP approach that did not work for RHOA, or will he take what is already there and just make it stronger?

Time will tell. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Trailer is here and we have 2 surprise BH cameos. One sucks and the other had me happy!

Please register in order to view this content

This looks SOOOO good. The girls are bringing it. Just can RHONJ and bring this back now

Also I thought Alexis was a main wife. She's just a friend?

Edited by Cheap21