• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG!!!

I saw it online so since I have it on my system I decided to check...

TUBI has RHoV (both seasons), RHoJohannburg (both seasons), Melbourne (the first 4 seasons), RHoDurban, and RHoSydney available now.

Where do I even begin...and why is the answer Melbourne? hehe.

• Members

The answer is always Melbourne!! And maybe Vancouver and Sydney next (I'd go for Vancouver). Cannot speak on Durban or Johannesburg.

So excited for Potomac filming with ALL the women, past and present. Even Cha Cha!

In other news.... Kyle is 2-3 faces away from morphing into LVP... and her master plan will finally be complete!

• Members

Hahaha for real. And I definitely want to watch Season 1 of Vancouver...oh, Christina...one of the best taglines EVER. 

I think you might like Durban just from what I took a peek on briefly cuz their wealth and houses also looked unreal. And their intro was a good vibe. 

Meanwhile...Jesus take the wheel...lol....cuz AGAIN???

SLC

• Members

@Soaplovers @DaytimeFan Kyle looked a lot like Demi Moore in the first 6-7 seasons of the show. She'd had a decent nose job prior to the show, but mostly it was waxing her eyebrows and taking care of herself which preserved her youthful looks. As @Soaplovers suggests, when The Agency money began rolling in, Kyle felt that she 'had' to do more expensive stuff to her face. For me, the tipping point was when she fixed her teeth which never really needed fixing. She now looks like she wears dentures. She has also shaved down her chin and keeps messing with a perfectly good nose-job, when she should have left well enough alone.

Edited by Cat

• Members

She really did. Like our talk over Priscilla Garita, I did so many double takes the first few seasons on Kyle because of that.

Say it ain't so.

And with Cha Cha, Katie back, is it going to be a Grande Dame takedown season?

• Members

First of all, I am loving how everybody is getting down at that party. I can't believe this is the premiere party/group event -- that means 3 months of filming ahead. I would love if Katie came back to the cast! So I guess this means a fall start date for S6?

Secondly, the Miami women look stunning in those shots. And by God,

Please register in order to view this content

Alexia better be back! Peacock knows better! She carried the show last season.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Taoboi & @Cat, all the ladies are back. Guerdy was filming with Alexia and Marysol a few weeks ago at some tea party like event. I think the only person that is up in the air is Larsa at this point. If Larsa is out, Bravo needs toss whatever money they can behind Lea to come back. Lea is not on good terms with any of her fellow vets and we need that chaotic figure that Larsa is alongside chaotic Adriana.

• Members

Larsa may be holding out for more $$$. However, she is by nature polarising and I think she really enjoys getting under other people's skin. Especially Adriana and Julia. What else does she have going on? Yes, Only Fans, but you know Larsa wants more standing in the reality world than that! Miami gives her a higher profile and I'd be shocked if she didn't continue with the show.

If Larsa does peace out, it's because of two things:

1. Scottie Pippen insists she cannot do the show or show the kids, and ties that to their final settlement, or

2. the Kardashians really did make her sign an airtight NDA which forbids her from even whispering their name, or Kanye's.

I'd love Lea Black back but I don't think she will.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Larsa was online complaining after the reunion and said she might not come back. I think it’s just like season one. She expects people to fall in line and she didn’t like that people didn’t defend her. She’s a weak housewife so I wouldn’t miss her. I thought it was silly how people acted like she got one over on Adriana, when she was the one being run out of events. 

• Members

Thank you for the info!

I agree. As much as she wants to act above it all, Larsa knows what she is doing from wearing that dress SHE KNOWS Adriana wore first in the Season 4 opening to other things she does to get Adriana's goat. She is mess.