Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Good. I hope she gets the Sheree special then some. 

Sad part is that TamaraTattles said that all the women are returning next season though. 

I hope she spills EVERYTHING. I am praying that they brought Mama Joyce to the reunion in some capacity too b/c you know she knows the 'word on the street' and ain't afraid to spill it. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

RHOBH:

Rinna continues to solidify how trashy she is. Dorit should've reached across the table and snatched her bald for that accusation. That's something dangerous to proclaim when she has young children. I'm glad how production and LVP pointed out how Rinna has a history of saying dangerous sh-t w/ serious repercussions. 

Eileen taking Erika's 'apology' was pathetic. God. Grow a damn spine, Eileen. 

Erika basking in Rinna's comments to Dorit was sickening. And Dorit never said that Erika tried to seduce her hubby. If Erika is still fretting over panty-gate, start wearing underwear or close your legs in front of married men! 

I'm glad next week is the finale. I'm ready for them to get to the reunion. 

• Members

BH

PK is a little bitch. He is the Peter Thomas of BH, viaing for a spot in the opening credits

Now PK and Dorit want to claim that Rinna have schizophrenia? These people need to STOP diagnosing each other. 

"Bitch you have Munchhausen"

"Bitch, you are a cokehead"

"Bitch, you're a drunk!"

"Bitch, you got schizophrenia!"

Bitch

Bitch,

BITCH!

Thats this show in a nutshell

Eileen and Erika was some fake ass sh-t. I completely forgot that she still had to do Y&R as I thought she already did it. Im glad she eventually apologized

I cant stand Erika's assistant

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude Thanks for posting! 

I like the updated display of their names and their new intros. It's a little bit plain, just having their name listed as a backdrop, as opposed to having the NYC skyline along with it. Also, did they have to change the theme song AGAIN?  I wasn't crazy about the mellow version last season, but this one is just too generic.  Still, the visuals are nice and I like the taglines. 

I shudder to think my beloved Ramona may be outed as a Republican this season... I don't even mind that, as long as she didn't vote for Trumpelstiltskin.