Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Didn't you hear? She's born and raised in Beverly Hills... this is her town! 

Please register in order to view this content

Also, the ending is awkward with them standing so far apart with that full body shot. If it ain't broke, why try and fix it?

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I do. I cannot wait for the show to start! It's tonight, right? (P.S.: I also agree about Atlanta )

Kyle's tagline is basically a reconfiguration of her usual "I'm the luckiest and realest girl in My Town with all my many friends, and my husband is rich now so I can always spot a fake" shtick.

Erika's languid hair touch really is pretty fab, and she looks good here.

Lipsa and LVP have the best taglines. Lipsa's is very ironic but that's Lipsa. LVP gets another Queen reference in her tag. Maybe it's contractual.

Like somebody else mentioned here, the ending with them all spaced out looks messy and isolating (and most of their gowns do them no favors with the exception of LVP's and Lipsa's). I preferred when they were all together in V formation, and we could all speculate about why so-and-so got centre spot that season.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOBH Premiere Party. I love that LVP tweaked her look!

Image result for RHOBH season 8 premiere party pics

I've seen Erika wear this look before. Tut tut, Erika. I expect more from you! 

Bride of FrankenLips.

Newly plumped cheeks. That Kyle By Ailene Too outfit makes her look stumpy.

This is not Dorit's best look. I actually do think Dorit's fashion credentials are legit, and I usually like her style, but here it all looks a bit messy. And wow she got some new ginormous boobs.

Camille. Eh.

I forgot Teddi Mellencamp! Anyhoo, her look was pretty basic. I'm not sure Teddi is that into fashion like some of the others claim to be are.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I like that it is off her forehead and opens up her face. I also like that she took a chance on her usual signature look. IMO it does look slightly electrocuted.

I'm just relieved LVP did something different with her hair. As for matronly, well, she is the oldest. This is especially noticeable with the cast which is skewing younger this season.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOBH

God this show is doing its best to make Erotika Lame "fetch" and it is sad. I don't care about her. I don't care for her wretched "singing" career. I don't care about her fashions, which are horrid. I don't care for her style team, who can't dress her at all. Andy even has her on WWHL tonight. He's constantly force feeding her to us and I'm not biting. 

So glad that Camille is back though. She has been missed. I hope they were nice enough to give her talking heads this year. Personally, I feel that they should've went ahead and gave her full-time housewife status. Outside of LVP and Kyle, Camille is the other face of BH. She put this show on the map thanks to her antics in s1. 

Rinna trying to make her daughters the next Hadid girls is pathetic. I don't buy them wanting to be models at all. I've never seen a scene of them openly expressing that they wanna be models. Instead, Rinna consumes the scene and it reads like she's forcing them to do so. If true, she needs to stop. Speaking of Rinna too, Harry Hamlin confronting Kyle about Kim is odd. If he's peeved about Kim giving the bunny back Rinna, he needs to take it up with his wife. People have warned Rinna for years to stop using Kim as her story. Rinna kept it going, and Kim flatlined her behind. Harry can't be butthurt when Rinna asked for it; she stayed poking the bear (Kim). 

PK seems so uncomfortable in front of the camera. I think the backlash from last year has caused him to be over the experience. I don't blame him for recoiling and opting not to share his true opinions in front of the camera. Heaven forbid someone speaks ill-will about the "sainted" THOTrokia Blame. 

Please register in order to view this content

It was an OK premiere. I've seen better. 

• Members

You'd think she was, @DaytimeFan and @Nothin'ButAttitude  judging by the way WWHL and its guests build Erika up. They make it sound like she's the breakout star or BH (as opposed to a DWTS fourth-week vote-off). She is always on the show, too. BTW, is it just me, but was Kim Zolciak on like every WWHL in the last two weeks? Did she moves her 17 kids to NYC? Andy's bias is showing. She was all over Erika saying she was 'star-struck.' To Erika's credit, her makeup looked great and she also told Kim to her face that she really liked Kenya. I kind of loved her for that! Lol.

Anyway, going to watch BH in a few. I'm embarrassed for Harry Hamlin having to say a few words to Kyle about the effing bunny. It's beneath him. 

Speaking of Rinna, her daughters have never wanted to be models. Those dead-eyed, barely-communicative kids just want to be famous. They've taken the worn-out Jenner/Hadid How To Be An InstaModel playbook in the hopes that lightening will strike thrice. To be a model, though, you do have to stand out and have expressiveness and I'm not sure these two have either. But Rinna is very competitive towards (and intimidated by) Yolanda, so this is highly personal. And she doesn't have the imagination to suggest other routes or career goals for her daughters. It's the fame game or nothing.

• Members

Erika looks FIERCE.

Meanwhile Lips is giving me straight up Nancy 'The Craft' Downs vibes with the new hairstyle AND I LOVE IT. LOL.

I agree with the rest of what you said.

PS. Twitter should be fun next Sunday when Nene sees what Sheree said about her in response to what she heard when Kandi told her what Nene said on the San Fran trip about her man.