Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd much rather watch Vicki than Tamra. Vicki's family scenes still entertain me, even after the whole mess with Brooks. I can't say the same for Tamra. Her storyline with her absent daughter and Ryan's white trash conflicts are a major downer that I don't care about.

Shannon is still in this joke of a marriage where she openly makes passive aggressive comments to David while he openly appears to mock her. Shannon is mad that Vicki told the truth about an issue that is of public record. Shannon is someone who never should have been on reality television and she cannot carry this franchise on her own. 

Ultimately, Bravo has a hard choice to make. Either start over or fire Shannon and Tamra. Much as people claim to (and actually) hate Vicki she remains compelling to watch, can still be fun and is the last original left. At the same time, she handled Brooks atrociously. Some of the audience will never forgive that. I don't have such an issue with it because I think Brooks scammed her and she was way too over her head and embarrassed and humiliated and none of the women were there for her so she became complicit. 

Regardless, this is definitely someone's last season. The question is who?

• Members

I'd get rid of Tamra. She's TRASH, plays dirty and constantly stirs the pot. She has too much history with Vicki and uses the newer HWs to get back at her. 

Without Tamra in the mix some of the relationships would evolve. Dare I say Vicki and Shannon might even make amends?

Vicki is the OG of the OC, and as much as a POS as she may be, I love her. I don't think she's changed one bit since S1 (actually, I can say the same thing about Ramona). 

Woo-Hoo!

• Members

Not at all. She'll always be one of soaps' heavy hitters. I never read much opinions on social media, but I wonder how well-liked Eileen was to those who weren't already familiar with her daytime work. I think she was generally well-received her first season, and then became a nuisance (and later, just kinda there) once she began her lil' tiff with LVP.   Overall, I think her Housewives legacy will be mainly forgettable, while her daytime fans will always cherish her. 

I agree that The OC has found themselves in a precarious situation going forward. Vicki has become the Danielle Staub of OC, but she *is* the show, and someone has to film with her. I think @Nothin'ButAttitude is absolutely right that if Bravo were seriously thinking of cutting one of the biggies and Tamra felt her reality TV job was on the line, she'd cozy back up to Vicki, on-screen only. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I tend to agree. Shannon is the one who will never make up with Vicki, despite her reason for hating Vicki being the hollowest. 

Shannon can't carry RHOC like Vicki (or even Tamra) can, so if she can't play ball with Vicki then I don't see how she can stay. 

If Vicki left it would be one of the four horseman of the apocalypse for the Housewives franchises. 

• Members

Yep. She cozy up to Vicki onscreen, but would get someone (like Meghan) to secretly come for Vicki at all times. She'll constantly plot Vicki's demise b/c she wants the position Vicki is in. 

And this is what makes Shannon stupid. She's allowed Tamra to put her in a corner when it comes to Vicki that she won't be able to get herself out of it unless she learns to let go and come clean about David, which she won't. Shannon is all about appearances and she's allowed Tamra to instill so much hatred towards Vicki (in the process) that she won't be able to reveal that Vicki was telling the truth all along. Her hatred toward Vicki won't allow it. Whether she knows it or not, Tamra is gonna be the cause of her downfall, not Vicki. 

Speak of the OC, Meghan feels that this season is "too boring." Funny coming from her when Meghan is one of the boring cast members this season. 

• Members

NY

Bethenny is draining. I've grown tired of her even when I feel I should empathize with her. She needs to keep a therapist on speed dial. I get she had a hard life and marriage, but she has to stop playing the victim. The second that she grabs hold her power and wield it accordingly, the second she gain control in her life. 

It was so obvious that Lu, Sonja, and Ramona voted Trump. None of them would own it and they seemed ashamed by not telling the truth. In the words of Rinna, "Just freaking own it!" You voted for him. So what. Your silence spoke volumes. Fans are gonna express their distaste regardless. I was surprised that Bethenny voted for HRC as she gave me vibes that even she would vote Trump. While I like Tinsley, I have no respect for someone that sat out during the election. She had no excuses. I am glad that Dorinda and Carole dug into her a**. Tinsley needs to grow up; she's too childish. Also, I believe she would've voted Trump too as she got so defensive. 

• Members

I totally agree about Bethenny. She drained the life out of this episode. And I don't doubt that she's suffered and I don't doubt that she was sincere when she thanked the ladies for not talking about the "things in the shadows"...that's the most vulnerable she's been in a long time. 

Ramona definitely voted for Trump, Sonja probably voted for Trump and Luann might have voted for Trump. Of the three of them, Luann is the least likely to have voted for Trump and given that she's as private as she is I can see her keeping her vote to herself, regardless of who she voted for. Sonja being a friend of Ivana I LOVE...Ivana doing a cameo in the show would be amazing. We know Ramona voted for Trump. Whatever. At least they voted. The bigger offence is Tinsley for not voting at all - that's a failure in democracy! She is such a child. 

• Members

Rumor has it that Andy will have sit-down solo interview with Luann on Wednesday Sep 6th!

Wonder if Bethenny will be there to direct Andy on his line of questioning. 

Please register in order to view this content

OC is def at a turning point -- at this point all current incumbents could go, starting with Peggy, Lydia and Meghan. Somehow, though, Meghan is like a cockroach who keeps turning up no matter how many times you call pest control. And then there is Tamra, Vicki and Shannon, any of which could go, too. Bravo definitely needs a plan of action. I could be wrong on this but I think Bravo and Andy want Shannon to stay. They love Shannon the way they love Erika Jayne. They think a new queen is in town.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Judging by her Twitter feed at the time, I felt that Bethenny tried to appeal to both sides. After the Trump win, she tweeted along the lines of "He won let's get over it and move on." This was around the time protests started forming in the days and weeks after the election result, so it seemed somewhat in response to do that. But hey I buy that she voted for HRC.

In other 'shocking' news, I believe Andy mentioned that the cast of the OC and NJ overwhelming supported Trump.

And in Bethenny news, she is apparently back with Dennis Shields. 

Edited by Cat