Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ashley and her husband are DOOMED. That restaurant is a money pit and she doesn't seem to care because it's not her money. Her immaturity is off the charts but I did like her apologies to the ladies.

So over Gizelle. All the shade she was throwing about Ray was totally unnecessary.

• Members

Robyn: "We are unsure of what we are." No, Juan knows what you are. You are his baby mama and look dumb as f--k bitch

Robyn: "Some many asked me whats your nationality and I said Im black." Black isnt a nationality stupid. She is so uncomfortable to watch

"Black Bill Gates, sit down. You are 1000 years old." lol

Michael needs to get with the program. You may be a business man but no one in Potomac wants to eat a damn emu. This aint Australia and that country isnt known for its cuisine anyway

• Members

The last two weeks of Potomac have been good. 

Robyn is so dumb. What's going on with her and Juan is just pathetic. And let's not even touch her "nationality"...

Gizelle is a hater. It's going to make her very ugly. 

This is a great season for Karen. She has come off incredibly well.

Ashley's marriage is doomed. The Real Housewives of Melbourne wouldn't be caught dead eating at Oz. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Potomac

Monique annoys me immensely. I thought how she critiqued Karen's outfit for golf was just stupid. If anything, Karen was dressed properly for the event. Who the f-ck wears heels to golf? Her husband, Chris, is the one good thing about her. She better hold onto him for dear life b/c the second he leaves, she is done for. 

Ashley v. Michael was some of the most awkward mess I've seen on any housewife show. Ashley had me rolling when she tried to cover the mic as if it couldn't still pick up sound. Does this heffa not know that lavalier mics can pick up the sound of a rat p-ssing on cotton? I think I agree with everyone else that this marriage is doomed. If Ashley were smart, she'd start finding ways to prevent Michael for doing the pullout method, so she'd get knocked up. A baby is gonna be that little gold digger's golden ticket b/c otherwise Michael is gonna leave her a** high, dry, and broke. 

Gizelle is too messy for my liking. I generally like her, but she is trying to play the Kenya/Sheree role on this show and she does not do it properly. She's horrible at it and it makes her look more miserable than what she might be. 

Karen is the saving grace of this show, and it is shocking to me how I have grown to adore this woman in the matter of episodes. Bravo better pay Karen whatever she wants to stick with this show b/c the second she goes, it is done and over. 

Cheshire:

Whoa! What a finale! What I live about this show that it is 10 easy, breezy episodes to get through instead of a tedious 18-24 episodes the US housewife shows do. 

Moving on, Dawn totally got a lite unveiling of what happened to Phaedra tonight as everyone now knows what she is all about. Tanya has officially turned her back on Dawn. Leanne wants nothing to do with Dawn. Seema slyly pointed out how Dawn compares Ester to Misse, and if Misse were smart, she would've picked up on that. In so many words, Seema was pointing out Dawn has pawns, not friends. 

I had the same sentiments as Tanya when Nic/Royston came rushing to deliver the news that they were gonna be the Ward kids' godparents. Dawn did that deliberately and the timing totally exposed her hand. I am glad that Leanne gave no reaction, but you know deep down that she was hurt. I am glad that she took the upper hand and still said that she'd be there for Charlie (Dawn's child who she was godmother too) down the road if she needed her. 

When it comes to Seema/Stacey v. Ester, I don't know who to believe. I find all 3 of them to be liars. I do believe that Ester said those things about Ampika to Seema/Stacey, BUT I betcha money that Seema/Stacey were in on it too. I'm beginning to see how sneaky these 2 are. I believe that they are gradually trying to remove all the 'queen bees' on this show, so that they can establish themselves as the top women on this show. That aside, I hope this is the end of Ester. I just find her grating and too trashy for my liking. 

Dawn v. Leanne wasn't as major as I thought it would be; however, I enjoyed it. When Leanne slapped Dawn's hand away, you can so see Dawn wanting to pop Leanne, but she'd further prove that Sinitta was right about Dawn hitting her. Dawn gives me vibes that she loves to exert her dominance in any kind of way possible. 

I am NOT here for the little special they are throwing tomorrow about touring their houses. I don't wanna see that. I wanted a damn reunion. Who cares of Leanne/Dawn can't be in a room together? I want it! If either one couldn't handle it, fire the one that didn't show up and keep it trucking. By production doing crap like this allows the inmates (well housewives) to get power and that's not a good thing. By doing this, they'll go on to refuse to do future reunion if they see fit. 

At the end of the day, Magali needs to return. Ester needs to go. While I can't stand Dawn, she has to stay as she is this show's primary villain. I might actually grow to care about her a teeny bit if she owned her role on the show instead of being a constant victim. 

• Members

I loved the finale too. Another great season for Cheshire. Leanne slapping Dawn's finger out of her face was a subtle moment of pure fury. Leanne was standing up for herself and to hell with Dawn's pride. That was great. 

I agree that Ester needs to go. Her story was bizarre and the way she flipped out at Stacey and Seema...good lord. What a guttersnipe. Ampika owned her ass. 

Lauren always makes me laugh. She is so blatantly rude and hilarious.

Tanya's store is the dumbest idea I've seen in a RH franchise. 

Dawn is the show's prime villainess - she needs to just own it. 

• Members

DBPiAcYXUAQDMHT.jpg:large

I'm not crazy about one-shoulder dresses, but Kelly probably looks the best out of all the HWs in this pic. Her body is insane!

Interesting that Shannon and Meghan got centre shot.

Lydia looks identical to how she did in S9.

• Members

She claimed she was done, but I guess she second guessed her own decision. She grew on me towards the end of last season as she called Heather out and saw how vile Shannon/TamRat were, but from what I am hearing, she crawls right back up Shannon/Tamra's asses again. If so, I am gonna revert back to calling her a** Geoffrey the Giraffe again. 

I've also heard that Kelly flips on Vicki this season too b/c she fears TamRat. Ugh...