Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

NJ

So...time for catch-up. LOL!!!

And I was back at the great Teresa storm-out.

It was clear that Luis was going to be one of the targets. After all, this IS the Teresa Show. And Heaven forbids she gets to be happy. I was happy to see Luis speak for himself during that group confrontation. It's a shame that Marge was immediately working overtime to twist his words. On the other hand, some of his words made no sense so he made it easy. That said...he's the prefect catalyst for the main event...years in the making...Teresa vs Marge. And Teresa wasn't even hiding her disdain. So this is about to be some mess.

The other target on this trip...JENNIFER. Marge's payback on her from last reunion. I liked how everyone wanted to throw Jennifer under the bus to let Teresa know who said she ran off. And she OWNED IT and STILL was sitting there gathering people with the quickness. Even though she's hurting as we saw the next day when she got into it with Tequila Bill. Her only misstep was grabbing Melissa, but Melissa should not have charged toward her anyway. PS. Nice try, Production to paint Jennifer as the aggressor online when it was MELISSA last year during the Reunion who started that mess. Jennifer dragged her A$$ for it, too. AND RIGHTFULLY SO!!! Loved her calling out Joey as the little bitca he is and I liked that she spoke FACTS...the affair with Bill, Joey's shadiness with FOH Michelle last year...is all out there. No digging needed. The same could be said about Evan...so who would want that out there and hide that hand. *cough*Marge*cough*

THINGS I LIKED.

SPEAKING FOR ONESELF. It was definitely good to see Luis speak for himself. Warts and all. They were already gossiping about him. The best way to deal with it was to face it head-on. And while he had some hiccups...I thought he did the right thing. And in terms of conflict...look at him telling Teresa to let him speak...you know they are going to talk about that and gossip about it. So this is FAR from over.

BILL AND JENNIFER. From their reaction shots to Luis vs Marge and Teresa vs Marge to seeing them continue to deal with the aftermath of the fight to seeing them still trying to have fun, they were MVP for me.

WHY DO THEY TRY HER? Each and every time, this Budget Coven come for Jennifer. And even in a weak state, she still gathers them without missing a beat. Joey so butt hurt over being called a little bitca. Melissa thinking she was going to beat up Jennifer with her 'couldn't bust a grape' self. Jackie showing those true colors and Jennifer paying her dust. As Candiace would say...*sings*Good night/get the frak out of my house*sings* 

THINGS I DIDN'T LIKE.

TRACI. Girl, bye.

YOU ALMOST HAD ME (C) ROBYN DIXON. Jackie started off so well. I was coming around. And there she goes being a mean girl again with a lame excuse when Jennifer gathered her friends. I guess Dolores was right.

FRANK. While he's right that the guys should stay out of the women's business, he really should have spoke up a little more when Jen mentioned him. I could say the same for BIll, but Jennifer as usual can hold her own. 

EDITING. Clearly, Melissa and Joey have friends BTS. Because I remember how this Twitter war went down and that IS NOT what I am seeing on screen. Nice try though. Special mention to trying to hide the hand by slying being on Jen's side with the Michelle flashback rather than acting like last season didn't happen.

And next time...the guys gang up on Bill. Le sigh...

Good episode though. 

MEANWHILE...

REUNION LOOKS. Don't hate me, but I like them all. My favorites being Jennifer taking a page from SLC Meredith's playbook and doing feathers, Melissa, and Marge. 

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Since Day One! Kyle was gaslighting Kim on camera and threw her under the bus when Kim didn't turn on Camille. The infamous limo scene at the end of S1 was IMO not an 'accidental' spill on Kyle's part, but a bid to look like the put-upon victim and gain audience sympathy. Kyle truly weaponizes her tears -- ask Kim, Brandi, LVP, Kathy.

Kyle's #1 priority is the show, and remaining at the centre of the show. It has opened doors for her & Mauricio and raised her status, and that is always going to take precedence over her sisters. Given the dysfunctionality of the siblings' relationship, I think Kathy understands this -- she can also be ruthless with family. She didn't look shocked in the trailer but like she's been down this road before. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

NJ

Okay, that was foul.

A good episode, mind you. I just realized how little Teresa was in it. But still there was a lot going on with Jennifer continuing to deal with the affair fallout, Dolores dealing with her mother, and of course the 'breakup' of the guys. 

But Marge...putting another nail in the coffin for her friendship with Teresa by now dropping tea that Luis is an abusive guy. Rumor or not, the fact that it's out there and Teresa is like RHOA Kandi when it comes to her man, it just seems like Marge is going scorched earth, and she cannot be surprised when the Queen comes for her. She will have it coming. The fact that what she said in a scene to her mom appears at the guys' night out as well simply tells me what most already know or suspect...she has to have been behind the Evan rumor last season. Her man didn't even use a cover story to hide the hand. Nope.

Speaking of Evan...like wife, like husband. This is the first time he was messy. And it just was a bad look for him. If he is there to defend his wife, he cannot be surprised when Bill did the same. But to be fair...that's their ladies' mess. They should stay above the fray if possible. 

But...can they? Or will they be like Joey...acting like housewives?

THINGS I LIKED.

HERE...WE'RE FAMILY. One thing that NJ does oh so well is family scenes. Teresa with Gia. Marge with her mom. Jackie and Jennifer with their kids. And while they were typical scenes, there was some drama. The clear example being Dolores dealing with her parents. Learning about the surgery. And her fears. And then post-breakup from David, too? I liked she was able to confine in Jennifer and Jennifer tried to be a good friend. Moreso since Jennifer was dealing with her own stuff. And speaking of that, Jennifer with her daughter...again, it was her putting it all out there. Though that must have been rough. And then Marge gossiping again. Le sigh, but to her mother. 

LEVEL HEAD FRANK. I loved that while he was quiet last episode, Frank was speaking his mind this episode. He did his best to keep that drama between the ladies so the guys could have fun. Best laid plans, but...

THINGS I DID NOT LIKE.

AS NENE WOULD SAY TO PETER... SMH at that bad ambush. And then they were coming for Luis, too. No words. Evan, I expect better of you. But I guess new body, new personality.

Good episode. 

• Members

OC

Why would Jennifer tell the group about her drama with Ryan at Shannon's dinner, Heather? Because like this episode, Jen is a bore. And if she wants to keep her orange, she needs to start bringing it. 

But...yeah, that was a bore.

I guess I was expecting more from Heather's return. I definitely was expecting a feud with Shannon. But thankfully, Shannon took the wise move, and just kept to herself and focused on everything BUT Heather. As a result, Heather is faltering. Yeah, the others treat her like a Queen Bee, but there's been no conflict post Nicole's vanishing. 

Thank God for Noella. Love her or hate her, her Gemini energy is causing drama. She is where Shannon should be in a feud with Heather...and not even Heather can keep her down. Meanwhile, she is becoming good friends with Shannon. And this episode, she and Emily got into it. 

Speaking of Emily, that's something that gives potential to what's to come. One thing Emily (and Gina) have been doing this season has been pot stirring. And that pot stirring has led to some messy drama. And this episode Emily starts with getting from Shannon if she was jealous of Heather and Gina's growing friendship. 

Looking forward to seeing where that goes...

• Members

Apparently Gizelle and Candiace have fallen out and no longer follow each other. I dont like Candiace or Gizelle so Im here for them taking each other out. I dont see Gizelle losing so I hope Chaotic Candiace does her best to blow her spot up

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I am fascinated by Gizelle.  How does a woman develop that much confidence and not get the respect she deserves from men?

She is a study in contrasts.  She is clever, funny, and gorgeous, but she only dates losers.  The women listen to her opinions matters, but she is a total mess when it comes to relationships.  With all three of the men that we've seen her date she never set boundaries or expectations and, in turn, they disrespected and did not support her.  She is the first to call out her friends when she feels that their men have been disloyal, but she has literally written a book about having been cheated on by her husband, who has umpteen other kids outside of their marriage.

I am also amused by her daughters who are so unlike the Gudice girls in that they aren't trying to be sexy or grown up.  Gizelle seems to have instilled values of self-respect that she does not follow herself. 

• Members

It fascinates me, too.

Part of her choice to date Sherman was because he had money (it certainly wasn't for his looks). Maybe she put up with his being a d!ck because she thought she was going to clinch the bag. Status and keeping up appearances seem important to Gizelle -- and she probably wants to give her three intelligent daughters as many opportunities as possible. 

I believe with Jamal it was crazy love, because she put up with SO MUCH and went through a lot of pain. She kept up appearances as a First Lady for a long time. I can only put that down to thinking they would have a great future together. I don't believe that they reconciled in 2019, that was just a SL for the show and Jamal owed her big-time. Monique (and Jamal's actual girlfriend) said as much at S4 reunion.

Is Gizelle even dating now? Even her kids don't think she'll find somebody, and I wonder if that's because they recognize that she closes herself off and will have trust issues with most men.

As for Candiace vs Gizelle, it's only been a WEEK since they filmed the premiere event! Nevertheless:

Bring It On GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOM

I like this approach.

Most HW shows would have an event or something to build up to. But...that's not really needed here because the Miami Housewives were always about being big and on the move pre-reboot anyway. Nice to see that has not changed. As a result, there's a nice slow burn going on that I am enjoying. It also leads to little moments like when Lisa saw Larsa out on a date. 

But that said...Alexia, Alexia, Alexia. I have always found her fascinating to watch even as a FOH during Season 2. Said what you want, but it was clear who ran Las Cubas back in the day. And here she is truly a walking, talking telenovela. See Alexia be there for her son Frankie. Watch Alexia get ready for her wedding to Todd. React as she tries to get her troubled son Peter on board as he is clearly dissing her and her new man with a IDGAF stare. And here comes her investigating her dead husband's gay lover. She can even do comedy as was seen when she got stuck in Nicole's bathroom. Meanwhile, there she was with Las Cubas pot stirring with Nicole's common law husband. She had A LOT going on ALONE.

And we know I LIVE Miami's supporting cast. This week we had Alexia's gay friend, Guerdy's assistant. Todd. Peter. The fabulous Kiki!!! I cannot wait to see who pops up next.

Good second episode.

ALEXIA. QUEEN. Though I must admit that this episode made me think about all those tweets I saw about how she currently looks similar to NJ Teresa. And there were a few times when I would imagine her with dark hair. Not helped by her moving around like a (fashionable) Mob wife. All thing that I've loved about her has been that she always put it all out there. If anything, love her to bites, I did wonder if as she has grown older, if it had made her more OTT about it where I was used to her bringing it all out in a more organic way.

MARYSOL. LOL!!! She has become her mama's daughter. A light funny force all onto her own. Her and Alexia are such the dynamic duo and I'm still laughing at the bathroom scene. Liked that her and Kiki made up. 

LISA. I smiled every time I see her with her kids. After all, that was her thoroughline throughout the show. To have kids. And now that she had, was the dream over? Shocked to hear that her and Lenny had problems. Good to see they are trying to make it work. Though...echoes of Joanna and Roman?

GUERDY. Awwww high school sweethearts. That said...I loved seeing more of her life. I found her and her husband seeing. He is so quiet. And she is so high wattage. And yet...they work. Perhaps it is where my head is but #couplegoals. hehe. JS. And lord...her fashion, her fashion, HER FASHION. I loved what she wore to Nicole's dinner. And one of her Confessional was done by PROJECT RUNWAY's reboot's first new winner Sebastian Grey (he of the foine smile) and I was living for it.

LARSA. I continue to feel she's just...there. I didn't dislike her at all. Funny since I felt I would dislike her. Not helped by how she trolls Adriana in real life. That said...the shade Las Cubas was throwing at her in their Confessionals though. But...I thought they were friends. LOL!!!

NICOLE. I also thought she was just there. No hotties like Larsa's first event, but she was something getting that Giesha table though.

Please register in order to view this content

JULIA. Ahhhhhh...this is what everyone was talking about. And yeah,..I do see chemistry between her and Adriana. Things that make you go hmmmmmm. 

And now...Alexia is going to meet the gay lover. Lord...

Come on, next week!!!!

I know I can't wait. La Dame and everyone warned Candiace to tread lightly because chances were good people would try to take her down post-reunion. 

Should be fun. 

• Members

NJ is so trashy and I love it. Maggot is a hypocrite! She is condemning Teresa for cursing loud in a restaurant and throwing a drink like she's above it yet she's done the same. Did she forget this moment?

Anyways Im glad Teresa baptized her