Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

THAT'S THE ONE!!!! And @Cat you hit it on the head. I was trying to think who it reminds me of. PERFECT...a 1950s movie star. 

And knowing all of that (the breakdown, S3 retrospective) adds another layer to that whole dynamic. Can't say the girls don't keep it fascinating. 

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have watched this about 50 times now (coincidentally the average age of this group). Truly the gift that keeps on giving. 

Please register in order to view this content

Obviously Melissa wants to showcase how hot and youthful she is compared to the other grannies. However, without her stab at TikTok relevancy, we might never have got:

-whatever-the-hell bony interpretive dance Ramona was doing.

-Kyle showing off in the back. What, no splits, Simone Biles?

-Teresa -- yup, no clue what she's supposed to do.

-Cynthia channeling George Clinton.

-Kenya understanding the assignment.

-Luann not understanding the assignment, but it doesn't even matter by that point.

Conclusion: I will watch every second of this show -- even though I have zero access to Peacock. 

Also: Why is Lisa Rinna not here as the pot-stirrer? I thought she had been asked? Did she refuse because she doesn't want to be the unpopular one? 

Edited by Cat

• Members

To be fair to Monique, she already spilled the tea at reunion about the Gizelle-Jamal relationship being a fakery. She revealed Jamal's texts to his current GF (something like 'This is all for the show, baby'), and then the look on Gizelle's face launched a thousand memes.

I still don't know what Monique was trying to say in her latest Bindertime. There was a lot of rhyming and nothing I could decipher. Gizelle's breakdown reveal came from an All About the A podcast that Taoboi cited, and the podcast suggested it came from Monique's thing. 

I've said this before and I'll say it again -- I am not sure what Monique is trying to do with Bindertimes. As it stands, it is now serving as a marketing tool for the upcoming season (Bravo says thanks). I could be wrong, of course, given that fans have jumped on this first reveal. But it does risk backfiring if it makes some RHOP viewers feel a bit sorry for Gizelle.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Why does Rinna seem kind of grumpy lately? With QVC. With Bravo.

It's like she wants to be acknowledged as the OG of BH. She won't be while Kyle is around. Plus she wasn't on the show S1-4. Bravo views her as a villain, a pot-stirrer like Kenya, if you will. But not their headliner, not their Porsha. 

So every once in a while, Rinna goes on unofficial strike to remind TPTB of her contribution. I also wonder if she was lowkey pissed about her two budget Hadids not getting asked on the WWHL RH Kids episode.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I watched a few more times last night AND had to show my cousin. She hollered at Cynthia. 

I had heard about Ex Soap Opera Star. I don't know though.

Same. There's a lot in it...or as I call it plans within plans...which is a good strategy to use to avoid some legit things...not that she would have to wonder about lawyering up. But her rhymes appeared to mention more than 'the Misery.' For example she mentioned the Nameless that may or may not be Charisse. The only clue was mentioning Eddie. Eddie was her ex husband's name, but Eddie is also the name of Wendy's husband. And Wendy got a mention so it's quite a lot of riddles. 

Ah!

• Members

Kenya had my attention.

I didn't know Kyle was there tbh..same as with BH.  She's as useless as Stephanie on Dallas.

Teresa looked as confused as always.

Ramona..never change lol

Cynthia and Luann were just chilling.

• Members

RHOA

I liked this part of it, too. But it was kinda just there. 

Dare I say it, it has so far done what reunions should do. Some rehashing. Some clearing up...as much as Production will allow. You get to dig into some things a little bit more. Hopefully...a lot of resolution.  BUT not all resolution. Gotta tease those fans.

If anything, this part made me want to run over to SPEAK ON IT. These last two parts and Kandi's show (not to mention several other blogs) really have been giving a clear picture. And I would rather have all of it to form my judgment rather than what an unreliable narrator would like me to think. Not that it is not enjoyable. Simply put, I want to feel how I want to feel, not what they want me to feel. 

Speaking of...regardless of the hatchet job, I want everyone back. 

KENYA. Not nearly as full of sparks as she was last week...but still good I thought. It felt like she was really sitting back...and was letting people hanging themselves. Drew kept trying to use her to have a moment, but Kenya was not having it and gathered her every chance she got. Don't come for her if she doesn't send for you, boo.

CYNTHIA. I felt was a highlight. I also thought it spoke volumes that other than Kandi, NO ONE was on her side about going through with the wedding during CoVid. Also very telling was the look that Kandi gave her when Andy asked her the question about a pre-nup. The fact that Cynthia already knew she was going to get a look from Kandi meant that 1) she had gone to Kandi before about this and apparently it had been some heated exchanges and 2) she felt the need to ask...why would that be? Things that make you go hmmm. I love Kandi has her back, but it appeared for a moment there was some friction there.

KANDI. I like that while she chooses when she is going to tell it, every of them know that Kandi will tell the truth. And can be trusted just by the fact she does not drink. So yes...I believe Latoya and Drew kissed. In fact, that has been mentioned about for a while online. And I LOVED she started to drag Andy (followed by Kenya doing the same). Right or wrong, one thing NOT to do was coming for a woman's parenting. He got off easy. So did Kenya though I don't think her saying it came from a bad place.

PORSHA. Honestly, I felt she was kinda there until Marlo came out. But she had great one liners. For a moment there, it was old school Kenya vs Porsha again versus last week where it was interesting where they both came from a mature fighting place. 

DREW. Still looking for a moment...and nothing landing. Poor girl. You tried it. 

LATOYA. Brought the tea and the funny this week. 

That was all I got. 

• Members

She really wasn't that popular, but Bravo is dead set on creating a narrative that she was.  Did she create a bigger spark than people like Jules or Kristen Taekman? Definitely, but when you have Bravo doing a "best of Leah moments" show, you know they've got an agenda. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Drew is pathetic. She really has all this smoke for Kenya bc she got called a stray?

Untitled-design-40.jpg

They seemed to be fine in their first interactions at the beginning of the season. Kenya even said they initially hit it off, they would talk on the phone and she tried to help Drew out fitting in and dealing with this reality tv thing. She also trusted her with the info about the private jet. Things started to change once Drew heard that Kenya called her a stray. Since then she never let that go and has been coming for Kenya hard and there was no turning back for her

1620049363672.png

1. Shaded her outfit to the group at her dinner party to humiliate her

kenya-moore-trip-private-jet.jpg?itok=5y

2. Revealed to everyone that Kenya took a private jet to rile the girls up against Kenya

3. Blasted her about bringing Brooklynn on the trip at dinner so that the group could pile up on Kenya

1620049346150.png

4. Tricked Kenya into having a sitdown so they could clear the air when she just wanted to read Kenya down again.

[MEDIA=instagram]CM0gwN3sSQc[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1374127804166594560[/MEDIA]

5. Done countless interviews/tweets coming for Kenya's marriage, career  and butt and LIED about ever talking on her

1620049436365.png

6. That whole BS with the gift at the finale

NINTCHDBPICT000647806986.jpg

7. Now she is trying to insinuate that Kenya wants her husband and is coming after her family

Drew-Sidora-Native-American-Costume.jpg

8. Lies multiple times in her attempts to come for Kenya and defend herself

She acts like Kenya is her lifelong enemy and it makes no sense other than she is still salty........because she got called a stray.