Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh I hate to tell you, but the stuff about the Moon family is true. I heard about that lawsuit months ago, but I think because it didn't pick up steam she was able to present it like a "blind item," but thats a known case and the documents are out there. I never mentioned it because it doesn't mention her or any of the women in the family. Even her husband is barely mentioned, it's mostly her husbands family that is mentioned. Unlike the Erika or Jen Shah stuff, this has in no way implicated Tiffany in any wrong doing so it hasn't changed my opinion of her.

• Members

What you say?

Please register in order to view this content

But seriously, we don't mind anti-La Dame here. Just don't be trolling people (NOT YOU.  ) when they have mentioned why they like her. In some cases TWICE. They know who they are.  

• Members

Dallas Reunion Looks!

I dislike Kary but her dress and hair is the best

Love Cam;'s dress but not the hair

Tiffany's was safe. Not much to say

Stephanie...hate the dress

D'Andra, maybe it looks good when she stands up but I hate the hair

Brandi...she looks as terrible as she is

• Members

RHOD

And now...the news about Tiffany's family...is SPREADING.

As far as Reunion looks, I like Tiffany, LeeAndra, and yes Kary's too.

The others are meh.

I suspect they look better on film vs pictures though so we will see.

BH

Saw a rumor that this might be Dorit's last season given PK seems to be working on projects over in the UK again. 

• Members

Tiffany and Stephanie look fine. Nothing earth shattering.

Kary, as much as I hate her, has a great figure and knows how to hold a pose.

Kameron looks a million bucks.

D'Andra looks like she just walked out of a board meeting at Jabot, and I'm OK with that.

This will sound mean but... Brandi looks a solid 10 years older than her actual age (42).

@Taoboi Before and during the early part of the pandemic, PK was spending quite a bit of time in London while Dorit was in LA with the kids. I think they're 'comfortable' with time apart, and I honestly cannot see Dorit leaving Hollywood and a steady Bravo cheque TBH.

• Members

@Cat that was not mean. Re: Brandi. Just truth tea for a B.

And if you been online today...D'Andra said she took care of business too.  So apt description. 

See? I would agree with you on Dorit...which is why I was shocked there was even a rumor. Interesting how PK has kept busy. Did you hear PK and Maurico might do a UK show about the Agency by chance? That for sure I was like taking a piece of salt. Now I'm going to wonder about that, too. 

• Members

@Taoboi I heard that rumor when PK burped it out as a potential pitch a month ago. All I can say is, Peacock/E! must be *desperate* for content to allow this outside the pitch room. I would rather watch a stoned Maurice listen to Denise's husband talk about curing cancer again. This is going to be another Bethenny & Fredrik but without the toxic hatred.

• Members

Hehe. Then nothing to worry about. 

Sounds like both NY and BH episode are going to be great premiere. Heck, sounds like BH will be hitting the ground running with drama since someone saw Episode 2 as well. 

Sounds like since BH starts after the reunion we will be starting with that sitdown Garcelle said she wanted in interviews between seasons with Kyle and Ex Soap Opera Star.

• Members

Kary may have an ugly personality, but she is beautiful.

Stephanie's dress looked like a grandma dress in the pic

D'andra has the Katherine Parker (Working Girl) vibe going on with her outfit.  I mean she did steal Leeanne's look and story after all

Kam looks like she's going to Prom 

Tiffany looks nice.

Brandi is motivation to quit drinking.  Drinking plus a newborn, toddler, and 2 mouthy girls...no wonder she looks older than 42.

• Members

NJ

Now that my system was working good and I just took a true me day...probably the only one I'm having this week before Shot 2...I finally got back around to this after a day of doing nothing, binging, and working out...and just...I've said this before and I'll say it again...I'm really, really, REALLY going to miss this show when it's over. This season has been THAT good. I've never been bored. It's been fun and relatable. It's been messy for sure. And I feel like this year EVERYONE (for better or for worse) have done something or have something going on. 

And this medium...for me...has been the best one since Allison Dubois from the Dinner Party from Hell. She seems on the money and not fake at all. And it really was the best part of the episode. I wonder what she charged. And I love all the tea that was revealed about Jennifer's history...and that she feel vulnerable enough to say all of that in front of women (well, Marge and Melissa) who truly don't like her. Strong woman.

This was a pretty good episode. If I was bugged by anything...it was Marge and her pot stirring. And it's more because they are all bringing something so it's not at all needed like Kenya on RHOA and Ex Soap Opera Star on BH. And for me, it is coming across as jealousy (when it comes to Teresa) and revenge (Jennifer). If she is going to do this period...own it...at least in the case of Teresa. But I've been feeling like a Teresa vs Marge thing has been building for years. Someday... Until then she needs to #stayinherlane. Unless she wants to have someone call her out on the bombshells she dropped in her book that was disrespectful to other people. *sips*

TERESA. She didn't really do much, but yet everyone was STILL talking about her. And the fact she was dating, but who. I found it funny.

MELISSA. Can't she just stay this way? I hear she is back to being annoying at the reunion. But here? Here she had some funny moments, some cringy moments (real talk: people do seem to care about pets more than people), and surprisingly relatable...assuming it is real.

MARGE. God, is she living up to her tagline this year! She kept poke, poke, poking about Jennifer, trying to start drama for the sake of doing it. Then you have her picking on Teresa in her THs and then talk, talk, talking about her before the medium. Other than her cool jacket (I'm a big fan of Ava Max, too.  ), she can have several seats. Next week she is at it again with Jennifer and god, get a storyline.

JACKIE. LET...IT...GO. Right now, the only person that continues to bring up the Evan rumor...IS HER. If she wanted it to go away, she would stop and keep on moving. She was great at brunch with Marge and Melissa. She could keep to that.

DOLORES. Lord, Dolores, Dolores, Dolores. She has really been a revelation to me this year. I've been that person who will put everyone ahead of myself before myself. Co-workers. Friends. Family growing up. Eventually, you have to live for yourself and do things for yourself. And yes, still looking for that soulmate. lol. So I can see why she did not want anyone to know about her surgery. I'm like that with Shot Number 2. And hearing that the medium said David might not be that soulmate, she was unphased. But her pet...I felt that. 

JENNIFER. Speaking of bringing it, that bombshell about Jennifer's history during the medium session was great. And the looks the girls gave her on that tea was...oooo yes, she's not just a trophy wife...there's depth there. And then the looks they got when she talked about her mother/father drama...they better not be gossiping about that next week. And then that last scene was brutal real. Thank God for Bill!!! He was a great mediator between all three of them. I was only sorry Jennifer's daughter was there for some of that, crying. And smart on Bill for ushering her out of the room as quick as possible. I liked Jennifer was there for her mom. But they all had a point (thank you again Bill) that times had changed since Jennifer's father and mother got married. And the situation was indeed sad. People can't say Jennifer ain't bringing it. 

Another good episode. Not that anyone is shocked.

RHOD

Just to let you all know, they gave it a new opening in the style of DALLAS the tv show...if you can find it, check it out!!! It's a hoot!!!

• Members

RHOD

Another murder mystery? It didn't work out too well on RHOA (other than that awesome Porsha gif

).

Other than that, it was a good episode. I am curious how DALLAS fans are going to feel about it given some of the reactions of the cast. And I LOVE how they changed the opening to the DALLAS style opening. Cute.

It definitely feels apparently to me that by this point of filming Brandi was starting to show. And not just in the confessional. So...why she stay dressing like she was not for one. And for two...still with the potty humor? But...she wants to judge people? Whatever, ho.

And the 80s part of the episode? HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU SELL THAT 80 DIVA WALK, LEEANDRA!!! Easily my favorite moment was her slow mo walk. But I loved how everyone looked.

FAVORITE MOMENT OF THE EPISODE: Mama Dee DRAGGGGGGGGING LeeAndra's Father's Other Wife. I fell out.

LEEANDRA. The gift that keeps on giving. This episode was a spotlight for her. With the season finale next week, it was good to have a bit of a retrospective of where she was at at the start of this season to where she was now. I feel that her family dynamic was sad this week. Seeing her talk with Mama Dee and Jeremy I continue to feel that if only she and her brother could talk without the mothers, they might be able to start to heal. But...as long as the mothers still clearly hate each other, not so much. And now the other wife wanted to say that LeeAndra's father's death did not go down like how LeeAndra said it did? Le sigh. Oh, well...a step forward. And thank God for Jeremy for being strong for her.

BRANDI. Good for the setup for the Southfork trip. 

STEPHANIE. I liked her 80s dress, too. 

KARY. I liked that she was trying to build a bridge to her family. Of course, you don't see your husband. He don't want to be on camera with you after what you said last season. Duh!  

TIFFANY. I hate to admit it, but the recent news about her in-laws is trying to color my perspective, but I am smart enough to not hold it against her. Hopefully, her husband has nothing to hide. 

KAMERON. Just a short scene of her with Court. Which of course is always funny. 

Next week is the FINALE (and the husbands show up next week)!!! And I made it to the end. lol. I would say it was a good transitional season post-LeeAnne, but they need to keep pushing forward. 

• Members

Has anybody mentioned that Shannon Beador recently filmed a pilot for Peacock? She posted on her Instagram about it. I wonder what other Bravo-verse things they may be working on. I do think something smart to consider if PK and Dorit do end up back in the UK is to do a housewives show and let Dorit lead the cast. People have been dying for a Real Housewives of London and by using Dorit it would give the show a chance to potentially crossover either on Bravo or Peacock in the US.