Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

POTOMAC

Another great episode.

The tension in the scenes involving Gizelle, her ex, and their children is so uncomfortable. Like, Gizelle, what are you thinking?! The kids sense something is really off. And they're right.

Loving Karen v. T'Challa. That makes me laugh every time. I also like that at the Sip and See, Karen was *not* going to let things spiral and ensured that Candiace v. Monique didn't escalate. That was the right thing to do.

Meanwhile, you have Gizelle coming across like like an ugly villain while Charisse is this irrelevant sow sitting on that couch as her excess weight crushes together in her midsection. That rumour is just so ugly and damaging, I think Gizelle should be off the show for opening her ugly mouth about it.

It's a pity to see Wendy and Karen not get along, but I hope they see their similarities.

A couple of Covidiots right there. The disregard both are showing is disgusting. America, wake up!

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agreed, and I actually wanted to clarify lol.... the current cast isn't that unlikable (except Kelly Dodd who I can't stand), but there's no star power here. Shannon and Kelly are the biggest draws??  Otherwise you have blah Emily, blah Gina, blah Braunwyn.  Ho-hum.....

However, in the days of Alexis, Gretchen... oy, those were toxic years IMO. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

They may have been toxic, but they were extremely watchable. There is nothing in me that wants to watch Emily or Gina who somehow are on their THIRD SEASON WHILE ADDING NOTHING, or Braunwyn. And Kelly Dodd has completely lost me during Covid. So that leaves Shannon and some new girl I don't care about. 12 episodes is perfect.

• Members

I thought adding Tamra back was because the start of filming was going slowly..and than Covid hit..and I'm wondering if some good material was filmed in Quarantine.

I know Shannon said she filmed some when she got Covd..an I read the new h

Girl got into it with Gina over wearing masks.

• Members

RHOD

Meanwhile, while RHOC is going for a shorter season, D'Andra is saying that Season 5 will be LONGER, apparently due to LeeAnne saying somewhere there would be ten. Since she's not on the show this season...things to make you go hmmm.

Oh...filming extended to September. And I think they dropped the Jennifer girl to Friend.

ETA: I wanted a bit more clarification so apparently Jennifer is still a HW after all. And while they are extending the filming, RHOD is almost done filming their season. Recently did a themed bday party for Dr. Moon. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

RHOBH

Sigh. So next week is the finale. That was it? 

This has been a truly heinous season. Absolutely nothing happened and but for Denise Richards and Garcelle Beauvais coming in, kicking ass, and being real with these broads, they really would have not had a single storyline. 

Dorit has redeemed herself as she refused to join the gang up on Denise. She questioned Brandi so logically that all Brandi could do is explode in an expletive laced rant with a bloated kewpie doll face. Dorit really, really made an effort this season to give everyone a fair shake. Meanwhile...

Kyle professing to Brandi's truthfulness is...problematic...thanks to the passage of time. Let's turn back to 2014:

Please register in order to view this content

We then turn to Rinna, going down hard as Garcelle called her ass out, publicly, at that dinner, about how obviously envious she is of Erika and the roles she used to play 18 years ago:

But why focus on that, or Denise and Garcelle openly discussing that their 20+ year friendships with Rinna were effectively over, when we can focus on the fact that the 'candid' scene Rinna had with her daughter about Garcelle was...how do we say...less than candid. Note the two hats in the same scene:

All I know is the addition of these two is the only good thing to be said about this season:

A major reckoning is required at RHOBH because the show is absolutely on life support. They need to clean to focus on the future and leave the problematic past behind. That means embracing Denise, Sutton, and Garcelle. Rewarding Dorit's latent altruism by keeping her on board. Firing the utterly worthless Kyle, the heinous goblin Rinna, the FemBot they call Erika, and that other one. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Why, YES, WE CAN. So much better than that episode of BH was.

But to be fair, we knew it was coming once Lipsa starting coming for Garcelle's kids. Add on that new dancing video today and she has poked the bear waaaaay too much and I need Garcelle to gather her ALL...THE...WAY...TOGETHER.

Please register in order to view this content