Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

You're right! I forgot all about it!

Caught up:

Lauren: she was hilarious on the shopping channel - she is unfiltered. I'm so glad she told Misse she was stupid for thinking Ampika wasn't right to speak to Ashley. 

Tanya: I don't like this broad anymore. She is so annoying this season.

Leanne is a stripper made good and there's not much else to say about her. She was so dumb to talk about the flight to Paris that she isn't invited on and then greedily eyed up the ring Wes gave her. 

Dawn is fun to watch and in some ways she makes the show. Her "Everyone Shut Your Gob!" made me laugh because she knew how awful it sounded and has some level of self awareness.

Seema is a great addition but I can see her becoming a classic Season 2 syndrome housewife.

Stacy and Misse are both boring duds. Misse is a hater and thinks she has taste and style - yet she looks like a high end hooker. Stacy is irrelevant and boring. She brings nothing to the show.

Ampika was a showstopper and she really made me laugh with "This can go one of two ways. They'll either hate it or they'll really hate it!"

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RH of Dallas

I LOVED Tiffany flipping out at Leeanne and then Leeanne broke the holiest of Housewives commandments and broke the 4th wall and acknowledged the cameras and her discomfort with them catching her crazy.

Cary has a great life. She lucked out with the husband she stalked and styled into what she wanted.

Brandi's marriage is imploding...right?

• Members

RHoMelbourbe:

I'm late! What an awesome season finale. Melbourne is really good at not letting too much toxicity overwhelm the show (although the fact that Chyka is leaving after this season saddens me -- even though I know this is the best for her family and her business. Leave them wanting more, Chyka!). The show balances humor very well to dissipate tense situations, and I love that. Melbourne has been my favorite franchise this year as a result -- by some distance.

Glad Lydia and Chyka made up like grown adults (see! This is why somebody like Chyka is needed to bring balance to the show. Gina, you are going to have to fulfil that role next season!), even though Lydiot is the biggest fake-ass on the planet. Her eyes kept wandering to the camera as she 'apologized,' as if to say "Hey! Are you catching what a good person I am?"

All the ladies calling Lydiot out was a thing of beauty. This has been a long time in coming. Jackie stepped over the boundaries by bringing up an affair, even though Lydiot needed to be put in her place. Lydiot's denial in her VT ("What a pig") was so unconvincing. Her form of defense it to belittle everybody else? Bye, bimbo. She is such a poor liar. I'll be stunned if anybody wants to film with her next year. Also the donkeys for her mum's birthday? Reeks of try-hard.

Pettifleur seems more humble and self-analyzing rn, but who knows how long that will last before that needy, monstrous ego rears its head again?

Jackie's reading for Susie almost has me convinced that her gifts are 100% genuine.

• Members

RHOCheshire s3e6:

I'm just gonna do an analysis of what I feel about the women on this episode: 

Leanne: Again, I am gradually growing a like her a bit as she's starting to think for herself. However, I am over her whining about Seema not having a seat for her on a private jet. You got there (via Ampika). Be happy. What I didn't understand was why these women even need a damn private jet to get to Paris? When I studied abroad in London, I simply took the English Channel via the Eurostar train to Paris. It was quick, comfortable, and cheap. 

Stacey: Messy bitch. I still like her but she is messy a f-ck. I didn't like when she implied that Ampika couldn't pay for plane on her own b/c of her occupation. How would she know? I hate when another bitch tries to count your coin. Tend to yours and leave everyone else's alone. For all we know, Marc probably pulled some strings and got the jet. 

Seema: Still love her. I love how she pays Leanne dust about the private jet situation. Seema gives no f-cks and who can blame her with that fine ass husband and eldest son. Yum!

Dawn: Same thing, different week. I grow tired of her playing the 'woe is me' card. If she'd just accept her bitchiness and get a backbone, I might grow to like her a bit. 

Lauren: So unfortunate about her situation but I like how she is dealing with it with grace. Most women would smear their exes but she is choosing to take the higher road. I hope she finds peace in whatever decision she makes. Personally, I hope she reconciles with Paul as they are a perfect match. 

Tanya: I felt like she was old Tanya again--season one Tanya. She's so much more enjoyable when she isn't under Dawn's thumb. 

Misse: I can't stand this bitch. I liked her at first but she nuked any chance when she came for Ampika over some sh-t that had NOTHING to do with her. Plus, I can't stand an insecure b-tch. Girl, get over it. Men lusting over your man comes with the territory. He's a public figure and it's gonna happen until he dies. If a woman wants your man bad enough, and your man is eager enough to entertain it, it is going to happen. You can't fight it. Bye, Misse. Lame ass. 

Ampika: My favorite! I love how she gave Misse the business with ease. Sucks though that she's gonna allow Misse to get to her next week. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Just saw Cheshire

Stacey, yep, cant stand her. Why is she counting Ampika's money? She is a messy bitch

Misse. WTF with the bullsh-t they brought up with Ampika? Insecure hoe

This season is almost reminding me of NYC with all these new women. They arent well integrated and the producers made a mistake having all 3 plus Tanya leave on this trip together. Too much segregation

• Members

I disliked Stacey and Misse from the very beginning so I'm glad we're all in agreement now. They're terribly basic and terribly bitchy for no reason at all. There are few things worse than people who insert themselves into drama for no reason at all.

I like Dawn this season for the most part because she's a big mouthed Northerner and doesn't really pretend otherwise.

I feel sorry for Lauren. She and Paul seemed a very good match so it's sad to see it fall apart with dignity. 

Tanya continues to annoy me to no end. Instead of blowing up her lips with injections she could have gone to Paris years ago and not been such a tacky tourist about it. 

That's an issue with these ladies: a good deal of money but no taste or culture. And yes that sounds very snobby, but it's a truth about the footballers wives. 

And the reason they all took jets is it would have been a long day from Manchester down to London to catch the Eurostar instead of an hour and a half flight to Paris.

• Members

Smoker's voice. :ph34r: :lol:

I know what you mean. I have that too. I watched a Y&R episode yesterday, and she was in it being Ashley the caring mother to Abby, and all I could think of was her snarling and banging her fist down on the table like an angry child, or telling Kathryn to "Zip It" on her birthday yacht ride mess. :( I'm really sad about that.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't really have much to say about RHoNY, except that I am done with any SL which has to feature Jawn or any mention of Jawn.

Sonja is a [!@#$%^&*] idiot for thinking that she could launch a drinks line called Tipsy Girl and Bethenny would let her get away with that.

• Members

Well, looks like Vicki is back in with the group. She posted a pic on Instagram of the girls on vacation and being drunken friends - Vicki, Tamra, Shannon and Heather. 

Dallas as is getting much better as the season goes along. Thank god.