Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

All of them are not that bad. But Kenya isn't the only one. I had a problem with Nene (and still don't care to much for her) because she can be just as bad. I think her and Kenya are the worst.

All of them can be shady and messy to a certain extent its just IMO Kenya and Nene have shown to cross over the line numerous times.

Yes It was intentional...its a southern term for dragged.

Edited by PJA

• Members

RHoNY:

I am deeply, deeply in love... with NY this season!

It prob isn't getting anywhere near the ratings it used to get back in the "glory" days, but I think the group is as good as the original six. In fact, I actually love this group more because Jill was such a toxic weight, Kelly and Cindy were awful, and Bethenny's voice really bothered for about the first two seasons.

This week's episode felt like Season 2 RHoNY, with the Hamptons (woah at Mario and Ramona's amazing Hamptons home. Who knew?) and the "channeling Ralph Lauren" parties and every HW pretty much featured equally. Basically I love each lady on the show, even though they are hardly without flaws. Sometimes it is their flaws which make them so watchable *cough*Aviva*cough*

Mario is so hot, and was even hotter flirting with Carole. I am so wrong for even thinking that. And damn at all the cheating digs going on in the episode!

Carole is obsessed with Aviva's diss of her but after Aviva pulled out her book to condescendingly congratulate her on a "job well done," I can see why Carole is so pissed. Aviva thinks she is so magnanimous and giving and supportive and saintly; in fact she is mostly deluded. In some ways she is a lot like Gwyneth Paltrow.

Heather is upfront with everybody, it is really refreshing. Especially when she confronted Ramona right away about why she didn't come to her party. She kept it light and simple. It's so funny how she knows exactly how to handle slippery Ramona.

Kristen vs. Aviva and Ramona. First of all Aviva is a hypocrite not wanting to discuss things and pretending to be offended about the bug-eyed toy "on Ramona's behalf." Bitch, please. You have called Ramona much worse. Kristen was, of course, completely out-maneuvered by "do as I say, not as I do" OCD Aviva (OCD people will always have their bases covered) and of course Pinot McCrazyEyes. I love Kristen but she is an innocent little Bambi, cowering in the woods from big-game hunters hungry for some veal chops.

tumblr_n4gpck7NcG1rwuk64o1_400.gif

tumblr_n4gsntcXq11qk08n1o1_500.gif

Pinot McCrazyEyes is shady, a bitch, totally self-absorbed, [!@#$%^&*]-stirrer extraordinaire but still the queen of this franchise. I also believe that she loves Sonja and only wants the best for her. Her comments were only to wake Sonja up to prioritizing what is really important. Sonja is obviously reeling with one big loss after another and is partying to try and escape from thinking about it. Because the thought of losing my home would put a giant knot in my stomach.

LOVE LuAnn is defacto HW and snooty Greek chorus to the whole damn thing.

Edited by Cat

• Members

They don't.

Almost nobody stanning for the child here cared much for her at all during the season. Most not all.

Yup. It's sad.

If you put your hands on somebody you should expect either a. Be hit back. Or b. have the cops called.

Kenya was being extra OTT sure. But nothing she did warranted being attacked. Period.

What bullying?

Every single cast member has name called.

Appolo came for Kenya.

They all get involved in each others relationships.

What did she stick in who's face?

And again every single one of them has yelled and gotten in each others faces.

Yet Porscha - and nene - are the ones who take it to a getting physical level.

• Members
My love, I wish with you until you insulted Queen Paltrow like that.

Then you won me back with that heather love.

Then you lost me and just kept losing me lol.

I think Kristen absolutely was right and came off well in both her issues with crazy and the trash. I didn't see her as Bambi at all.

And Ramona ain't never been queen of this [!@#$%^&*] IMO. Bethanny was. Then there wasn't one. And last season was a even playing field with heather being the queen now IMO. It just hope this is Ramona's final season. Her or Sonja - preferably both - need to go.

• Members

Just because I love you so much (and, hell, Heather too):

tumblr_n48nyfHyj61ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_n48eujpdGX1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

You know I don't hate on Gwyneth like some people! Hello -- Winona + Gwyneth 4-eva! But I do think she is divorced consciously uncoupled from reality. Which is fine -- 99% of Hollywood are -- but the problem is, she thinks she isn't. She thinks she is making people's lives better by dispensing advising about puy lentil, ginger and radish carpaccio being a great system cleanser and buying $15,000 crystals to balance all that important chakra.

Kristen did not come off badly (although she really shouldn't have started the discussion with Aviva. With Ramona, she was well within her rights to call her out about Heather's party) but Aviva just treated her really nastily at the playgroup (and obviously disdains her) while Ramona came at her and just shut her down. Ramona was a real bitch to her and Kristen was almost in tears but, to be fair, that is Ramona. Ramona does not pretend to be sweetness and light and then get underhanded behind the scenes (and I know what are you thinking *cough*BH*cough* but we're not going there!). Her underhandedness is evident for all to see. She thinks she is really good at it, too, but the cameras catch her looking pleased with herself after and it is hilarious. To me.

Eh. Bethenny. Overrated.

Sonja... gosh, I feel for Sonja so because about +5 years ago I was going through a difficult, drawn-out time and denying just how depressed and overwhelmed I was (things are SO much better now so there is light at the end of the tunnel, folks). Therefore, I can't help watching Sonja from that perspective and really feeling for her, and am sort of invested in her crazy self triumphing against the odds.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't think Ramona shut her down nor did I see Kristen near tears.

I think she let it go because you can't argue with drunk and insane. She's not the sharpest nice, but sets not full on stupid.

I feel for Sonja. I do. This show likely helps with income but she shouldn't be on it for so many reasons.

And lord yes Bethanny was overrated! I'm not a fan at all.

BOW to Queen Heather!!!

And bless Gwyneth for "consciously uncoupled". Literally the best. It's my new reply to my relationship status.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

There was a VT shot when Kristen was literally without words and (I thought) on the point of tears after Ramona bitched her out. Maybe I'm getting things confused, though. I only watched the episode once and all in one sitting.