Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't believe they all came together or have matched a plan to do so.

Why would Kandi quit over this? Or Cynthia? It gives them a huge platform and Kenya has no beef with them. Phe and Nene sure, but Phe is likely worried about she herself being invited back and nene I def think is trying to use some pull but she tried that last year, so...

That said I think they all think she deserved it and would prob say Porsche shouldn't be fired over it but that's about it.

• Members

I dont want Kim back full time, but she can be a friend. She seemed so over the show by the time she left. Plus she has al them young kids under the age of 5. I really am not here for her story to be about being a mom and raising a family. I do think Kroy holds her back and keeps her from getting involved so if anyone is expecting the Kim from seasons 1-3, then they are dreaming.

Porsha and Phaedra definetly need to go. Marlo needs to be added and the show NEEDS a new wife. We need a new girl in the mix and not one of the flunky auditionees from this season. Maybe Carmon, but thats it

• Members

Just an FYI, Bravo announced all of it's new and in-development series going into the first quarter of 2015 and they didn't mention RHOM with the returning series. I think that show is dead, but unlike DC, since it doesn't have an audience, there won't be demand for an answer. We'll probably officially find out in a few months.

• Members

IA, but if not I hope Joanna pops up on BH! LOL She needs to at least be a friend if they keep Joyce as she has ties to Yolanda and Brandi as well. A Lisa, Joyce and Joanna alliance vs Yolanda, and Brandi with Kyle in the middle just sounds like it could be a really interesting story