Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

well to be fair with the exception of Bethenny who really did move onto to bigger and better things, Season 5 was the first Season which could have featured any former housewives. Unlike most of the other series, NYC stayed pretty consistent for 4 seasons straight instead of playing musical chairs every season

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That sound you hear is Jill Zarin's SCREAMING. And I'm going to say it. I'd rather have Toxic Jill back before that crazy dingleberry. "Shhh. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Remember when she did that to Alex at S4 Reunion? She drove me to blind fury the way she talked down to her.

• Members

Trashy HOOKER, WIG, TRAMP, TRAILER PARK...BYE! Bye Hooker

This ladies and gentlemen is why Nene Leakes became a star. She SLAYED Kim throughout that bit. I dont know why Kim didnt just save herself the embarassment and hang up. Nene got her good and called her bluff.

She said "who gon check me boo" This happened in season 2 right? Sheree said that in season 3? So Sheree got her trademark line from Nene?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

OMG! Thank you so much! I honestly thought one of you would just point me in the direction of YouTube. That was amazing! Nene OWNED Kim's ass -- poor Wig "in the Bahamas" (snicker -- uh huh. Right) couldn't get a word in edgewise. And Andy's face was a picture throughout.

One of the best moments (apart from "Close your legs to married men! *clap clap* Close your legs to married men!") was when Nene said "We both gonna be sitting in jail together, smoking our Newports, trying on wigs..." and Andy interjected "...And Bravo will be there, filming it for Season 3." laugh.png

I gave up RHoA partway through last season, but this is kind of making me want to watch the new season.

In other RH-related stuff, I am rewatching RHoM Season 2 reunion. I feel like so much drama and shifting alliances are stemming from what went on at reunion. And again -- why was Karent fired?! This chick created so much drama!

My Adriana is so crazy, denying all this stuff she said, even though she got caught on camera saying them. I can't help but love her brass, though. She is a pitbull!

Edited by Cat