Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL right. Yolanda remembers the sh-t they say and will call them out on the contradictions and inconsistencies. I see so much Yolanda love on the internet this morning, looking for something of her to put in my signature :P

Saw people say they wish Faye was on BBW so somebody would threw a wine bottle at her. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Looked on her Wikipedia page and her only reality tv appearances are on BH. I also see after having years of having a scarce Wikipedia page she is now has a full article, that has she is of Spanish and Italian ancestry.

mellow.png

And I wish Faye would go to ATL and try that "I'm not going anywhere sh-t with Nene, hell even Kenya, Marlo or SheBroke would shut that ass down.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Brandi THINKS she and Kim have made progress, but Kim has proven to gold grudges and doesnt 4get of 4give. For Kim to still b holding onto the fact that Brandi called her a meth addict in response to the names Kim and Kyle were calling her is childish and proves that Brandi mightve hit to close to home with that comment again LOL! And even when Brando tried to apologice at Kyle's white party last season, Kim called her every foul name on the her drunken book and Brandi didnt respond, something a sober Kim has yet to apologize for.

Oh Marissa, so close yet so far away. I thought she like to keep it real and doersnt mince words or something to that effect. yet Yolanda and Brandi had her but stuttering and stammering LOL!

Ugh to Fay!!!.

• Members

I think I have been pretty good to this ho, but she really grates!

This plastic two faced bitch couldn't even keep Kelsey happy.

He gets this tramp off of a MTV pole, buys her a new face and she thinks she's now one of the elite when, in reality, Camille is just an expensive whore!

Like I'm going to sympathize with a po ass ho who started in daisy dukes but is now worth about $50 million? Bitch, please! There are others who are in need of my sympathy! It would be nice if someone tossed this in her face while she is busy siding with losers!

• Members

All I care about is Lisa, Yolanda and believe it or not, Kyle. Until that bitch is read like a 1990 phone book, I won't be happy! I'm tired of her getting away with her crap! Yo better be back as well! I'm hopeful about Marissa. Now, that Yo has taught her that she can't be a two faced lying bitch, Marissa might do just fine. Brandi is ok too, but I'd be ok if she wasn't on. I wish Vanessa Williams would do this show. Lisa is a class act, so it's possible to stay classy and be The Queen on a reality show.

• Members

I believe it. I think it's very possible to want a character you dislike to be on this sort of show. These shows need [!@#$%^&*] starters. They also need the sane reasonable people like Lisa, imo. Lisa is really a wonderful character because she manages to be smart, sane, reasonable, funny and catty all at once. At the same time, she is one of the people who really stepped up when Taylor was in trouble. Taylor misunderstood (maybe purposely, maybe not) Lisa's intent when she offered to open her home to her. I'll always respect Lisa for doing that, even if she wasn't quite as gentle about it as she might have been.