Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I cant even give Tre the title "breakout star" of MJ. I could easily give that title to Caroline simnce she leads in the credits and Tre is 3rd! Rew has become the Danielle of NJ but wotse, Danielle could admit when she was wrong and I saw the love she had for her daughters, Rew actually mocked a child with a disability!

• Members
She's very hated, but very talked about by fans and all the wives sit around and discuss her. Teresa is popular within RH. Outside of it? She isn't a Bethany or nene or even Kim, Lisa & Brandi at this point. She's on par with Melissa from her show. Caroline would be too if she cared to try.

• Members

That doesnt mean you are the brerakout star. Danielle was basically what NJ was ALL about for 2 years and she aint no breakout star. I would say NJ is all bout Tre vs Nelissa.

Tre is prolly poular, but is she in the same league as Bethany, Lisa, or NeNe, NO, they are universally loved, respected, and very relartable in terms of them ss woman.

Edited by rlj

• Members

LOL I have felt for awhile Nene, Bethenny, Lisa, and Teresa were the top housewives. :P Teresa has gotten a lot of mainstream press and attention and I haven't seen Melissa on half the circuits I've seen Tre on. I would def place her 4th on the list but she is one of the most recognizable faces for good or bad and has a strong fanbase. Season 4 of NJ would have been about absolutely nothing if not for her. Kathy had to drum up fake drama w/ her just to have something to talk about in her confessionals. Teresa has been wrong but NOBODY on NJ is innocent and they have all contributed to the ugliness but somehow Teresa is the worst one. How? She doesn't run to twitter on drunk antics and when she did magazine interviews it was about HER life unlike Melissa who has to talk about Tre to get coverage.

As for Joe Guidice calling her a c-ntt. I can't judge her for what she wants to do with her husband if she wants to stay that's on her. She has an old school Italian background and 4 daughters with him. We don't always know the whole story.

I love Nene also I can admit she has been dead ass wrong a few times over the years (her argument with Kim in Miami is one, though it was hilarious) but overall I think she's a pleasant person.