AMC: Friday March 12th, 2010

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, Rnadi got her ass handed to her!

amc0312101.jpg

Randi: "I got a great new idea for a new campaign and I couldnt wait to show it to you"

amc0312102.jpg

Greenlee: "What the hell is this sh-t?"

amc0312105.jpg[

R: "I thought you'd like it"

amc0312104.jpg

G: "I f--king hate it"

amc0312103.jpg

R: "But I worked all night to.."

amc0312106.jpg

G: "Do yourself a favor and take your ideas to a more appopriate setting, like the trash. Get the the f--k out my face, bc Im too tired to deal with your crap. Stupid little ho"

R: "Yes Mrs. Hayward"

• Members

Terrible episode today IMO.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: at Madison propping Ryass to Greenlee; JR, Marrisa, and Adam propping Brooke: and those cheesy ass scenes at PVPD forshadowing that Tad could be Damon's father.

Only highlight was David stealing food from the Chandler Mansion(too bad that got spoiled by the new midshow bumpers, which suck).

• Members

I loved Brooke & JR today. I didn't realize he hadn't actually seen her yet.

Greenlee/Madison have potential to be a good friendship and now that McT/Pratt are gone, we might actually get real female gal pals in the vein of Erica/Opal again.

Awww, Tad agreeing to take in Damon was sweet, even if it makes no sense for Hillary to have visited him 20 years ago without anyone else knowing. Wasn't he mixed up with Brooke and Dixie both at that time?

I loved the cliffhanger with David & Adam. I wonder if David mixed up his pills...

• Members

IA and it will lack the fakeness which Kenlee had. The one thing I wont like about Madison and Greenlee getting close is for Madison to turn her back on Erica and forget all that she did for her. I dont want her to backstab Erica as she kisses Greenlee's butt

I HATE that Damon is most likely Tad's kids. Tad does not need another child. This will be the third kid he's gained in the past 2 years. WTF do they keep giving him mroe?

• Members

Probably not in Pine Valley's SORAS time-warp: If you were to align their version of "20 years" roughly with Colby's age, this meeting would have occurred around 1997, "our" time. laugh.gif

He would have been romantically unattached, post-Dixie divorcing him and leaving PV - or dating Gloria Marsh.

And I like the story, but I'm going to feel jipped if they don't bring back Hillary and give Tad the real-chemistry romance he hasn't had since Dixie was alive. (Sorry, Liza / Jamie Luner / Krystal / Bobbie Eakes)... though I wouldn't mind seeing a tug-o-war of Hillary vs. Liza. (And in that case, sorry Krystal / Bobbie Eakes!)

Archived