AMC: Character Returning

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember someone on SOC posted this news a while back, but didn't provide a source. Nice to know its actually 100% happening! Can't wait. I wonder how Gillian Spencer looks now a days. She hit 70 I believe last year. I probably haven't seen a picture/clip of her since she returned to AMC in the mid 90's.

• Members

I hope there are more returns, and I also hope that AMC doesn't cram this memorial into just one random episode, like Myrtles. I hope they branch this out a bit, and give some meaty material to Jill Larson, and others...his death would have an impact on a lot of characters, like Erica. I hope the show uses that to it's advantage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If the stuff Swajeski talks about in that interview such as the Cortlandts vs. the Chandlers and a larger teen scene come to pass, I fully expect Petey to be recast in the near future. Maybe he'll even be recast just in the nick of time for Palmer's funeral, you know, immediately attach the new actor to a super emotional fan experience like that. I wouldn't be too surprised. It's too bad they didn't stick with nerdy Petey even if he was nothing like the kid Kendall used to babysit. :P

At any rate, if Petey is not at his father's funeral, that is ABSOLUTELY INEXCUSABLE and they deserve mountains of hate mail. I don't wanna hear any pathetic Peace Corps/stuck in Paris/on a Dungeons and Dragons retreat-type lame ass [!@#$%^&*].

Archived