AMC: Character Returning

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The James Mitchell tribute episode was taped earlier this week, before Soapnet put up its article on Nina and Daisy, so I guess they are it. If anyone else was there, like Petey, Soapnet would have included them.

I find it interesting that apparently D&D say in SOW that they are bringing on several new characters connected to the Cortlandt family in their attempt to reignite the Chandler/Cortlandt feud. So does that mean they aren't bringing back Pete (either Daniel Kennedy or a recast) or Bobby or Ross (not that I ever thought Ross was a possibility because of his age) etc? They're going to create, not just one, but several relations out of nowhere?

• Members

When Swajeski was at AW every Frame she brought in, aside from a brief visit from Emma, was someone who had never existed before her arrival.

There's a lot of Cortlandts they could bring in from the past but they may want to put their stamp on, or, frankly, they may not even know about any of these past characters or care about learning.

• Members

I am a HUGE Daisy/Palmer fan and I was so disappointed when she left the show to become a writer. I never got Palmer/Opal, but Palmer/Daisy had it all. I am so glad she is returning. This memorial is going to be a killer. I loved Palmer :(

• Members

There aren't really that many Cortlandts they can go to. Ross I guess could have a never heard of child, then there is Lainey and she could easily come back as a Cortlandt and JR's aunt. (and I would be curious, does anyone know whatever became of the actor who played David Rampal?). Nina and Bobby, and Nina is of an age now where she could be the "new Palmer", head of the family meddling. Palmer's son Petey, and then I think that is it. And each one seems unlikely although I think Lainey would be a perfect addition because she does have ties to JR.

I wish they got Ross back, maybe Ellen, Julie, heck even Sean Cudahy should come back for Palmer's funeral.

• Members

They could bring back Palmer's stepson Andrew, the one who went to prison for killing Alex Hunter (what was his reason for killing Alex again?). He could have some obsession with Palmer's memory and name and feel like Palmer's actual family let him down. He could have some family of his own -- Jane Elliott could even cross over as Tracy Quartermaine and get annoyed when Andrew thinks it's Cynthia.

• Members

Andrew Tried to Kill Ross, but Ross Changed Horses with Alex Hunter or Alex got on the Wrong Horse. I think that is Funny to have Jane Elliott Cross Over as Tracy Quartermaine and Andrew thinks It's Cynthia. They could do that Since All My Children is in LA now and so is General Hospital. Jody

Archived