SOD: Vail Bloom left on her own

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eden Riegel basically admitted she got hired because Liz Hendrick and Greg Rikaart put in a word for her with TPTB at Y&R.

If Riegel was hired with a contract, something they wouldn't give Vail, then we know Vail is the one trying to save face.

Though, given how nasty Maria Arena Bell is, I do think Vail was fired and she's just trying to not make it a big deal.

• Members

VB has improved so much. Oh, well. I'm surprised it took this regime so long to get rid of her. She did the best she could with pretty crappy writing for her character. I mean, seriously, she was supposed to be a hot-shot lawyer from Chicago and they had her wrongfully prosecuting everybody on the show. How can any actor really do much with that? I'm just glad they kept her during the Adam confrontation storyline. At least, she gets to wrap that up.

• Members

It be nice if Vail & the rest of YR outcast do a webseries together making fun at how shitty Y&R has become.

Don't worry Vail I know the truth about those bitches at Y&R. The firing probably was a surprise to you as it was to us. Ask DS & AL! Matter of Fact maybe ya'll can do a project on youtube. Maybe something like Charlie Angels taking down bad writers of YR.

Archived