ATWT March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I was surprised too but not because she is a bad writer but because she wrote the Reid stuff which was really good. Nuke is going to be the damn endgame...ugh...it sucks and this is one of many reasons of why ATWT was cancelled. It seems the better set up stories for Luke finding love are the ones that are trashed and stopped and instead we get boring Noah.

Vienna is pointless. I actually felt sorry for Barbara when she caught Henry and Vienna kissing. I never did like Vienna from the beginning. So her being off the show was no biggie for me.

Lily and Holden would be so much better had Martha been in the role. It loses a lot without Martha in the story.

Loved...loved the Barbara and Carly scenes.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldnt put it passed Goutman to do this. It seems ever gay or straight guy who has been on the show has the hots for wimpy boring Noah. I am not saying Luke is some prize but Noah bores me to tears. Van Hansis seems to be enjoying his work with Eric Sheffer Stevens. His work seems to have improved..lol

• Members

I really enjoy Reid, he reminds me a lot of old school John Dixon. Does anyone else get that vibe? His scenes with Bob are very similar to that, not the fighting over women or their kids, but that whole arrogant doctor whose talent backs up his attitude against the very earnest doctor who sees the talent but doesn't have time for bull.

I wish they could bring John back and say Reid is his nephew or something. He could be Pam's kid brother.

• Members

I have no idea why they waste time with Vienna aside from giving Henry something (someone) to do. I'd believe Hank is gay aside from fact that he seems to hit all his female lovers right in the G-spot. Frankly, most of the men on ATWT come off as gay.

Loved the last Chris but Cosgrove isn't so bad. Shame the show has finally introduced two 'new' and good characters this late in the game. Reid is a great match for power bottom Luke.

I am over all the location shots! I'm guessing this is a new cost gutting move?

On Monday we meet NuLiberty but a recast right now just seems plain dumb. Love the way they got rid of Maddie with one sentence.

• Members

I think she is only at Tom and Margo's cause of all the photos they have of her, she is at Tom and Margo's. I wonder if they will have a picture of her and Barbara cause she is with all the Hughes except Barbara (which is not a Hughes) :unsure:

I don't know why they didn't bring back one of the other actors for Chris.

Archived