ATWT March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like them too. It's not all about....awwwwww....I see him with a box..he is hot moment and bam...we are gay lovers.......cough...Noah...cough......

You know Luke and Noah will not break up at the end.

I'd love to see Noah die a painful/sudden death and Reid pick up the pieces. That's how I'd write the finale for Luke.

• Members

I don't read spoilers so I have no idea if Reid is gay or not, but man I see alot of chemistry between Luke and Reid. Much more than I ever saw between Noah and Luke. Here's to hoping Nuke breaks up forever and we see lots of Luke and Reid stuff in March!

• Members

Our last February gone....:(

I'm looking to see if nuFaith is decent. From the previews, it looks like she's Lily's idiot daughter though.

March 2010....Jack's free to love his True North. YES!!! Free at Last, FREE at LAST...Thank God Almighty, he's FREE AT LAST!!

• Members

I still can't believe the show will be over soon so I'm loving it even when it is bad. I'm even cool with Janet, LOL.

Still keep hoping ratings will rise and CBS will change mind but know it will never happen.

Reid and Luke are great and sexy together. They could cause a lot of trouble together!

It is strange how ATWT ratings have not moved in almost one year. Even more odd is how the demos never really shift.

• Members

I really try not to. I've pretty much stayed out of the ATWT tribute thread simply because it's depressing to think about. KWIM? But somewhere along the way I realized Carjack's last Valentine's Day (eve) was spent picking out a dress for that woman Janet. :rolleyes:

• Members

We seem to share the same type of guy ;-)

The jerkier her gets, the more I like him. He is the best new addition to ATWT in a long time. I love the manner in which he is trying to match up Katie and Henry.

Daddy was right about juicy Janet: Hoe! On a serious note, Pinkston has been doing a good job. Those scenes with her and Libby today were heartbreaking. Also, I'm into Janet and Dusty--they click on screen and something about this reminds me of Dusty loves Rose years back.

Show has been decent lately. Nothing great, but not nearly as bad as it was last year this time. Am I the only person out their annoyed by clingy Katie?

Archived