ATWT March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh, you know it. And it's so unfortunate, because here we go again, another possible spoiler to the lameness that is Nuke getting ready to meet the wheels on the bus. I just want Reid to give Luke the poking of his life and then go back to Dallas, leaving Luke to realize that he and Noah are just horrific together in every way.

And yes, yes, yes, I still miss Zac. Zac/Reid working together to break up Nuke would have been spectacular.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...I was thinking the same thing about Dr. Reid and Henry. They should have a threesome with Luke..LMAO.

I wasnt sure how Id react to Daniel as Chris. He is doing ok. I know it's just day one but we will see.

• Members

Yes, they need to kill off Noah and have Reid and Luke together. Luke and Noah are such a bore together. I still dont get what Luke sees in Noah and vice versa. The set up for Reid and Luke was much better done. It kind of reminds me of Luke and Kevin.

Are there any Nuke fans anymore??

I have no faith in Goutman doing the right thing.

• Members

I would prefer a Henry/Reid sex fest. You just know if it they had a threesome with Luke that he would bitch the whole time that they didn't do want he wanted them to do. I would gain a modicum of respect for Goutman if he let Henry come out of the closet in ATWT's final episode. It is ridiculous that anyone thinks that Henry is straight.

I bet that Reid and Luke never even hit the sheets, they might exchange a peck at most before icky Noah comes back.

• Members

I was so surprised to see that Susan Dansby wrote Friday's episode! I usually don't enjoy her stuff, but I was really impressed yesterday. Isn't it sort of odd how when given the chance to write a character as sarcastic as Reid, anyone's writing abilities seem to improve? That must say something about our culture...

I'm not getting my hopes up on Nuke ending. Goutman has no incentive to give the fans what they want, and Nuke has garnered him soooo much critical praise and all...

IA that Vienna is a pointless character at this point. Just a roadblock.

The only thing that I really can't stand on the show right now is the Lily and Holden crap. Can't even bring myself to watch them. What a shame that Molly is wrapped up in the latest vortex of suck.

I'm really enjoying Carly/Jack and Dusty/Janet, though I do find Dusty/Janet to be remarkably juvenile. And scenes with Carly and Barbara together? I'll take some more of those, please! =)

Archived