The Suds Report 2/26/10

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, [!@#$%^&*]. This pre-nom list is practicaly identical to the last five pre-nom lists. Gosh, Michelle Stafford, Sharon Case and Jeanne Cooper again? Really? At least Christian LeBlanc was not nominated for Services to Bugging His Eyes Out (and it pains me to write that because I used to be the biggest CLB/Michael fan ever).

I don't want to bitch too much about the flawed Emmy process (Nadja Bjorlin? Jacqueline MacInnes Wood?!) -- well, not at the moment anyway. I DO want to give a shout-out to the following deserving peeps because I love 'em and so don't get a lot of Award love very often. I'm glad they at least got a pre-nom:

David Canary, bitches!

KKL

Maura West (often nominated but often deserving)

Doug Davidson

Melissa Clare Egan

John Aniston :wub:

Carolyn Hennessy

Ilene Kristen

Ari Zucker

Austin Peck (yes, him)

Shannon Kane

Daniel Kennedy

JR Martinez

:wub::wub::wub:

• Members

So transparent..... its interesting how he comments on the Adam/Palmer thing.... if he knew anything about this show he'd know that is actually a pretty fitting way to send Adam off into the sunset. What an ass.

Lisa Connor is now back at AMC?

Nice prenoms for AMC. Glad to see Chrishell make it. She deserves it! She has come along way from waking up in JR's bed in a bra and panties her first day. So proud :wub:

They better friggin nominate David Canary!

Archived