The Suds Report: February 19th

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nelson's wrong some but he's right some too. When I read about her return I thought short term immediately. He never really had much of an interest in Skye. I think since the Valentin story was dropped this is TG's story. Plus someone also asked I believe and her child won't be with her. I am a huge Q love and trust me I'd love to have a Q back, but that's not Skye. She never fit and never fit on canvas. I still think she'd be perfect on AMC especially since we now know Brooke will be leaving with Adam when DC leaves. The Chandlers need a strong character to lead the family, Skye could be it. It certainly is not JR or Scott or Annie.

And I absolutely believe the rumor about SoapNet. Not it being axed but it being rebranded.

• Members

Oh I LOVE Vivian, don't get me wrong LoL! I think she is so hilarious, and a great addition to the show, glad she's back! Her plots against Melanie as of late have been really fun to watch, she brings such a campiness to everything, and it works. However, I do not want to see Lawrence waltzing out of his grave and doing the same thing, Lol! That's what i meant when I said boring. It was fun when Viv secretly tortured Mel, but no more please, LoL! If he comes back, I would rather he do something totally different!

• Members

Oh okay, that makes way more sense. I really love Vivian too. I think she is a great add to the show...I wonder what outlet they will use her in once this Melanie/Carly thing come out.

I really loved last week ( i think) when Hope tried to give Melanie that pink box...The look on Vivan's face was GOLD.

If Lawrence comes back, I dont really know what they would do with him. It would probably be him and Vivian teaming up to torture Carly...I dont know if I would like that, because I feel like that's all Viv ever does, ha!

I am curious how they could write Lawrence still being alive though, since we saw Carly stab him...But, then again, anything is possible on DAYs :P

• Members

I am beginning to worry about what the show is going to do with Vivian after all of this is over. Unless they bring Lawrence back, I can't see how else she'll be viable for the show. Seems like she's only good for getting revenge on Carly and everyone she loves. If Lawrence isn't coming back, I have a feeling the show will let her go and give her a flashy bizarre exit. Unless they can come up with something else to do with her..romance with Victor, idk LoL! But I'm afraid her days are numbered :(

Who knows how DAYS will explain Lawrence being alive if he is :rolleyes:

I know exactly what scene your talking about with Hope and Viv, LoL! Viv had the most priceless look! LS is a fantastic actress, she is so weird but she is so fun to watch. I hope DAYS can keep her.

I don't think Higley is doing bad at all with Viv...but I do think she's writing her into a corner.

• Members

I agree...I think the writers could have trouble placing her once this is over, which is why I really think Lawrence will return. I mean, honestly, I dont see anything really viable with her character that doesnt concern Carly or Lawrence.

She is a fantastic actres...Extremely funny to watch. I suppose they could venture into a friend/enemy relationship between Vivian and Hope.

they would have to really write more storylines to incorporate her with other characters, if they wanted her to stick around.

And I dont think Higley is doing bad at all...I think Viv has added some much needed humorous zest to the show over these past months!

Archived