AMC: Contract cast update

• Members

Ok, the changes as of today's CONTRACT credits...

Thorsten Kaye and Alicia Minshew are still listed

Jill Larson has been re-added

Ray MacDonnell has been removed

James Mitchell, Chrishell Stause and Walt Willey are still listed

Finn Wittrock has been added

Those are the changes. I'm glad Stause and Willey are still under contract!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Before James Mitchell died, I always wondered if he had one of those "lifetime" contracts. I always thought those were a myth, but, if those end credits are a true reflection of contract status, then ABC was paying him even though we didn't see him 99% of the time. Same for Ruth Warrick before she died.

• Members

Yea, it sounds like his contract isn't up yet. I'm assuming by the end of February's episodes it will be, assuming they dropped him after his most recent 13-week cycle (since the beginning of March to the beginning of June is about 13 weeks).

Yeah, I think he did have one of those. Same goes for Frances Reid. Bless them both. :(

• Members

While I think Agnes plays the role of essentially a mascot at AMC (lol I hate to say that) I think her being there basically ensured those actors would stay on contract till the end. I have zero confidence that that would have happened with her gone :(

... don't even say such words aloud in case some troublemaking God is out there and hears you :( ...

• Members

Will Alicia Minshew stay on the contract credit's, since she's still on contract, but on extended maternity leave right now? I hope that question made sense. If not, ...

I like Finn Wittrock, and the character of Damon. Glad he is on contract now, I think the guy can act...;) Now if he would just cut his hair...

• Members

Agreed. He's better than he was week one, but there is nothing that particularly *pops* (EP's and CD's favorite buzz word for new finds) about him. I know I say this a lot, but there is just something very dated about him, not just looks but vibe, feels like the kind of guy typically cast on AMC in the '90s.

Archived