Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricaKendall

Alicia Minshew Appreciation Thread!!!

Okay well I've had my issues with Alicia Minshew, but I gotta admit, she's been getting a lot better. I really love how she can be [email protected]#$%^&*]y and vulnerable at the same time. She does it so well. I do miss Sarah Michelle Gellar's hard ass performance, but Alicia's really holding her own with the role.

I really respect her and her acting now, and that was something that wasn't there for me before. I hope one day she gets the recognition she deserves.

Okay well I've had my issues with Alicia Minshew, but I gotta admit, she's been getting a lot better. I really love how she can be [email protected]#$%^&*]y and vulnerable at the same time. She does it so well. I do miss Sarah Michelle Gellar's hard ass performance, but Alicia's really holding her own with the role.

I really respect her and her acting now, and that was something that wasn't there for me before. I hope one day she gets the recognition she deserves.

I agree.

Aww, I've missed Kendall the last two days - I mean I know she's always on, but when she actually isn't you realize sometimes you miss her. haha

Should be interesting to see alicia pull off the labour scenes when she has the baby.

Well - it shouldn't be too hard for her...she's always been great at huffing and puffing all over the place! haha