Show Us Where You Live!

EricMontreal22

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a good idea, Eric. I don't have any pics of my house scanned, I'll have to add those later... interior pics might be nice, too. I do have this shot uploaded of what my farm looks like... I have a total of 320 acres, this shot is of one of my pastures with my barn in the background:

davidpasture.jpg

• Members

I really am not worried. The actual address and road names aren't there--I think that's being a bit paranoid. But I'll respect your privacy :P I mean I guess if someone really wanted to stalk me they could carefully guess from that map, but... :wacko: (reminds me of someone warning me about putting my phone on my facebook... Umm they could look me up with my name in the phone book anyway--get my address too)

And thanks! :D

• Members

Well, Ruxton... one can always show pictures of their house without providing an address. That is a nice house, Eric... looks like you have a hot tub.... but damn... they don't give you much front yard in that neighborhood, do they? Of course, im a bitch that's used to SPACE, and lots of it, so that's where my mind always goes. :lol:

• Members

Ok, I got some of my pictures scanned. I designed my own house, and had it roughed in, and did all the finish work with my 60 year old (at the time) mother:

This is the stone wall in my foyer. Me and my mother picked up all the rocks along the road and built it ourselves, ONE ROW AT A TIME over 3 months. Out of the shot to the left is my front door, you get a glimpse of my sidelight which is textured, iridescent glass. It doens't show in the picture, but the rocks have all these sponge-like cavities that are crusted with tiny quartz crystals:

rockwall.jpg

Here is the "living room" portion of the great room, there's an entertainment center to the left which is just out of the picture (the wall is a bit darker than the picture shows):

livingroom.jpg

Here's the outside... it's actually more attractive from the opposite angle, doing this scanning reminded me I need to take some better pictures!:

frontofhouse.jpg

Here's the "dining room" portion of the great room, it shows the vaulted ceiling and all the windows in that part:

diningroom.jpg

And the back deck:

backdeck.jpg

• Members

here is me casa. not what most ppl expect from socal, but my hood is very country for here. this house was bult in the 50's and added onto twice now. its pretty damn big but this pic doesnt show it. it looks odd to me because i never see outside during the daylight time, lol.

also, this is pretty old. because ive gone through 3 or 4 cars since that blue honda. this must have been 2005/6

fyjwc9.jpg

• 2 years later...

Archived