HBO: Game of Thrones

• Members

Cersei? I beleive it was Joffrey that ordered them killed. He questioned her about the bastards and inquired about how many other kids his father had. Up unitl now, she was just ignoring it. I beleive he had them killed so that no one would challenge his throne in hte future

Dani and Rak wub.png I think he's falling for her and I love his loyalty

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Maybe, but I'm just talking about Joff's reasoning. If he did it, I don't think he was worried about his crown. He killed a whore's baby girl. That child was never going to sit the Iron Throne. I believe in season one they talked about bastards being considered morally corrupt in Westeros. Nevermind a whore's daughter.

I'm not completely sure it was Joff, even though he asked about his father's bastards and I know he's capable of giving those orders. Cersei didn't give him an answer about having other siblings. How did he know how to track down every single one of them? Cersei had a better reason, she knew all of those children had dark hair and Robert's eyes. That doesn't prove anything by today's standards, but in this world I think it's strengthens the declaration Stannis sent out.

• Members
He killed more than just a whore's daughter. We saw several people of all ages, from that baby to a male teen killed in that final scene. The order was to kill all bastards. I dont think he cared whether the mother was whore, the kid was a boy or girl, etc... He wants he and his siblings via Cersei to be Robert's only living children

Joffrey wouldnt, but he knows his father's inner circle would. Its not like Joffrey was going around leading the pack with names. He trusted Robert's men to do that for him

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

All I'm saying is if this was a strategic move, why bother with a whore's daughter? I simply don't think that Joff is a brilliant strategist. If he were, he would watch what he says about Tywin. I think he's a petulant little boy who killed those little kids (if he did) because he could, not because he thought they were a threat.

• Members

Are you purposely missing my point? It would be a good strategy if he did it because he thought they were a threat and he was right. They are absolutely no possibly threat and he has not even considered that they could be because he's arrogant on top of everything else. None of them, especially not that baby girl of a whore could EVER sit the iron throne. All seven kingdoms would be in revolution before that EVER happened. Joff killed his half siblings because he is a spiteful little bitch.

This is what you said, and I am saying there is no possible way this is true. I didn't need to read the books to know that. In fact if Joff claims this is his reason I STILL won't believe he did it for any other reason than the fact that he likes making people suffer. My last word on the subject. tongue.png Well, except to say that Robert has "made the eight" so if Joff thinks he got anywhere near all of them he is a bigger fool than I suspect.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

More brilliance by GAME OF THRONES!

Loving all the stuff we get with Tyrion and Cersei. Brilliant actors and characters. What Cersei told Tyrion about their mother must be one of the cruelest things she's done--and that says a lot!

Excuse me for saying this, but Theon's ship scene was so incredibly hot--God that man is sexy! I was hoping for another full frontal scene! ph34r.png The stuff with his sister was gross... so what else is new? LOL

Loving everything with Aria and the bastard (what's his name again?). What Littlefinger threatened to do to the whore was absolutely shocking. And the stuff with Jon and the baby was ohmy.png.

I wanna see more of Melisandre. She is very intriguing.

• Members

I did not enjoy that episode as much as others. At least, Tyrion continues to be clever and entertaining. He should have knocked both the enuch and Cersei out. Cersei is such a bitch. The poor baby and Jon got wacked on the head. Gendry and Arya are alright. Stannis and Mesilandre are way too creepy. Baleish/Little Finger is a piece of [!@#$%^&*]. I hope someone sticks a sword into him and cuts his head off before this is all done.

Oh, I did enjoy Theon's sister and father taking him down a peg or two. He is so full of himself. He really is useless crap.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

I was gonna make a joke about Theon having the goods to back it up, but nevermind!

Was that sperm that Littlefinger wiped off the prostitute?!

And I loved that pirate joking about being convincing enough to get a man to sleep with him lol

Edited by YRBB