The Suds Report

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He once was on Y&R...

...in a minor role and everyone he interacted with is basically gone. (He stepped in as a waiter at Gina's amidst Jack being the prime suspect of Jill's shooting in the 80s). I agree that he'd make a great Malcolm.

I also miss Gil far more than Devon I might which says a lot.

• Members

Leno wanted him to give his best gay "stare" didn't he? God I hate Leno.

Malone was aiming to dothe rumoured CJ Dont' Ask Don't Tell story--it sounds liek that ws his idea. Umm I really don't rememberMatthew, Nora and Bo's son stripping to Vicki but that woulda been a truly taboo boosting story. (I think you mean Mark who was part of the Love Center crew before he was made Coulson's young lover--played by Broadway star Matt Cavanaugh)

• Members

this guy's opinions are becoming all over the place lately, citing steve burton and maurice benard for emmy reels, saying thad luckinbill is talented, but amelia is a hair model. nelson will buy into anyone that screams on screen or scolds someone. he clearly does not know talent. and he's in for a rude awakening if he thinks amanda setton will get a nomination. it won't happen.

oh and noone likes jowen, where does nelson get that info that people liked jowen? dc? wls?

• Members

Exactly and believe me part of soaps demise is the lost audience of African Americans who were loyal soap watchers (for decades) who have taken a hike

that's how I started watching soaps my mom didn't but my babysitter (and aunts) did. As for Shemar as a fan even when he couldn't act his way out of a paper bag... I wouldn't be creaming because I remember the last time he came back so I understand very well why he said what he did.

...Esp that storyline of him being Lily's Daddy was a complete turn-off. The original storyline stunk to high heaven they almost tried to make it like he raped Dru...in some medicated fog...story is still paramount with many fans I post with....no matter how drop dead gorgeous they are..

IMO it only highlights how horrid a story is if my eyes are all on Shemar in a crappy storyline.

Shemar has been on Criminal Minds since around 2005 why would he come back to Y/R and he's on a hit show?

• Members

Embarrassing actor crushes and wild innuendo are one thing, but the day NB calls Brandon Beemer and Lesley-Anne Down "B&B's most valuable team players" is the day I have to call it quits w/ him. Comic entertainment or not.

ETA: And the less we say about his request for a certain EP/HW team to be photographed naked, the better.

Archived