Evilness Returning to Y&R?

• Members

i hope Shelia does return. I think with the right writing, this could be good. I think Y&R has been relatively boring lately, though it has its up and downs (like all the soaps). I am a fan of Kimberlin Brown, so I would be in favor of her return.

I just hope they don't butcher it. And I remember last time she was in town, Shelia had surgery to look exactly like Phyliss...So how would they explain that she just happens to have her old face back???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah, can someone try to clear up the Sheila/ Phyliss facial re-reversal please.

Sheila could work for Adam? He's like one of the only one's that don't know her & he can't see so wouldn't be able to recognize pictures of her either.

• Members

Simple, that Phyllis thing wasn't Sheila. It was someone else that Phyllis steam rolled over in the past or just some Lauren/Baby obsessed nutjob who pretended to be Sheila when Paul intercepted her. Although with the current writing regime it will be a NickDick obsessed nutjob. There are endless ways MAB and the merry band of hacks can over-write that LML crap with new or recycled crap all their own.

• Members

When Sheila returns, I want her to move in with her onetime friend Dr Olivia Barber. Maybe Dru can follow and dissaprove of Sheila's influence over Liv? In real life, Vicky Rowell and Kimberlin are very close friends. You can see the mutual admiration between them in this clip, from when Kim guest starred at Diagnosis Murder:

My link

With Lauren dead, we can get Sheels redeemed and integrated with another side of the canvas and crucially regenerate this dying show.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived