The Suds Report

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL is a non-sexist soap? I'm not so sure there.

I liked SSM's DAYS run a lot more than some here did but I wouldn't call Princess Gina an "it" storyline.

Yeah, we're going to be lining up those Emmys for Phoebe's death, aren't we? And how about Darla run over by Taylor, now not even an afterthought? And Macy and the chandlier?

I didn't even think that much of Storm's death. I thought it was style over substance and a huge waste of the character.

• Members

Branco must be a member of the Nuke Nation or Van Hansis boards for all this shameless gushing he just did. Honestly at most of the boards I frequent and post on there is much contempt for Nuke and the actors outside of die-hard Nuke fans.

He keeps bringing this baby up so I'll take a guess. This either involves Days actors or Y&R actors.

• Members

I think he's faking this one. IMO, he's half truth and half BS. He called the AP/TC affair at ATWT. I believe he told the truth on that one. He also called another affair on that show, which I also believe. But when he is vague like this I doubt him. If this person is in the closet, how does NB know they are gay? Is he assuming? If the person is out to people he knows, but just not to the general public, is that really in the closet? How does he know this person is jealous? All of which is just to say, I think when it's a blind item and he never reveals it, there is a hell of a lot of embellishment and assumption going on.

• Members

Generations was boring, pretentious, and preachy crap that pretended to be high art, but knew it sucked anyway. It gets points for diversity, but let's not kid ourselves, it was never really that great of a show creatively.

Sally Sussman Morina is one of the most boring and cliched writers to ever grace daytime.

Archived