Daniel Cosgrove joins ATWT

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder what happened with OLTL. He would have been a good Joey recast.

I wish they could bring him in as a Hughes. Why can't we have any damn Hughes on the show anymore.

I can't say I wanted him on a show with a better shot of surviving, because most of those are awful at the moment anyway. I hope this is a decent role for him, whatever the length.

• Members

OMG, this almost certainly isn't what's planned -- too "scandalous" for P&G for *two* core families to have gay or bisexual characters -- but I just realized Luke's new rumored love interest is gonna be Noah's doctor ... And Chris Hughes is a doctor.

So he could be both Chris Hughes *and* Luke's new love interest.

Several former Chris portrayers gave off gay "vibes" or had played gay characters before. It would not be that out-of-character for Chris to be bisexual despite his being romantically paired with Abigail, Emily, Molly, and Allison.

It's not happening but oh how cool it would be if it was! That doctor role would not be a dead end role for sure then.

• Members

Nuke Romantic Foil #1 sucks, so they replace him with Nuke Romantic Foil #2. HA! And they say Jean P. has left..... clearly not!

I pray Cosgrove gets a better role than being the Nuke love-doctor, although I'm not seeing the need for any new meat on the show. ATWT has a problem with not using what they have....*ahem*vets*ahem*....

As for the people saying they wanted DG to land on a soap more likely to survive....maybe he was hired to attract GL viewers and potentially broaden the audience?

I find it highly disappointing to hear so much negativity about ATWT's cancellation lately. Maybe soaps are in jeopardy of cancellation because of nay-sayers' lack of faith in the show (and/or their refusal to watch it anymore) and their convincing spiels to potential viewers about the downward spiral of the show. If people hear stuff like that, or see it, they're less likely to tune in.

I, for one, think ATWT is gradually going upward. It's been a long time coming, too. We should be thankful. Yes, some of the stories still suck, but it's a soap. That's expected.

Archived