Y&R Casting news!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yet another female character added to the show who is sure to end up bouncing up and down on Nick's pole. Nick is a proven cheating horndog. Either he'll sleep with her on his own accord or she'll drug him, pretend to be Phyllis, and dumb Nick will say "Phyllis, baby, I thought she was you."

• Members

A Bit off topic:

Today I remebered something that now causes me to correct myself. Back to the incest bit, I have been impressed by incest in the form of writing before. It was this wierd xfiles episode I vaguely remember. It was about this inbreeding cannibalistic family. I remember thinking it was very well written, I also remembered a part of the advertisement was how the episode was banned in the states for how "disturbing" it was. Very good indeed but I cannot remember if anyone remembers this episode or know this episode enlighten me please

• Members

I remember the episode because it really turned me off. It was creepy, which was the point of course. That episode did have a disclaimer and was quite controversial. It was yanked from repeats and is not shown in syndication. It only aired that one time on Fox, I believe.

I loved the X-Files and had a group of friends over, some fans others not, for an X-Files Party (a bit nerdy, I admit) when that show first aired. I have to say the non X-Files fans couldn't believe I had gone on and on about the show because they did not like the episode. I sure picked a doozy to set a party around.

Incest just does not sell, no matter how well written.

Archived