AMC: Thursday, October 8, 2009

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Liza, Bailey and Colby scenes. I haven't noticed the tics with Bailey that I saw at first. The actress is doing well, imo.

I glaze over most Mabe scenes whomever her partner. Little Miss Mabe is Little Miss Perfect, isn't she? Well aside, from the boringness.

Liked Adam and Erica interaction, much missed. I liked her trying to find out why Adam's being played for a fool or if he is. Erica seems like the good choice of character to do that and the audience needs some more answers. Too bad we didn't really get anything today, info-wise. It's past time for them to get this reveal done. I really dislike seeing Adam in a weakened state.

The Slaverys. The torture imagery. Zach staring at a place on his arm and scratching at it while Jesse is talking. Ugh.

Admittedly, Annie is crazy, clever and has a history of violence but Zach has yet to explain, even to the Police Chief in his pocket, just what *is* the point of this illegal, inadmissable, actionable interrogation?

I guess we're back to usual, the break is over. *tries to focus a SlaterFree-AMC*

• Members

The trio are so stupid. Dont they realize that anything Annie confesses to wouldnt be admissiable in court? A confession would be obtained under duress and Annie would only be saying it to get out of her torture. No court would accept this and they'd only be opening themselves up for kidnapping charges

I feel bad for Adam. for what its worth, he genuinly does seem to care about Annie. I think its bc he's old and lonely. He's lost all his children. Hayley and Skye moved away, Colby and JR want little to do with him. Stuart is dead. He doesnt have any friends as he's alienated Erica. Annie is the only one, besides Scott, giving him the time of day and says things to make him feel special. Its so obvious, she's using him, yet he's blinded. I feel so bad for him when he defends her as he's trying to justify to everyone and himself that what he has with Annie is real. Boy is he going to be devasted when he finally wakes up and realizes it isnt.

• Members

I just got back from Europe (omg, such a good time) - and catching up on the show. Just finished this episode...and Aiden/Zach/Kendall can go to hell! Aiden interrogating Annie is so sick - I feel bad for Annie and Adam both - and MCE is killing it! She should have won the Emmy.

And yeah, any 'confession' under this duress/interrogation scenario would never be admitted in court. Lame.

Archived