Agnes Nixon's Website

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Intestingly watching the long Paley Center interviews on Agnes' website, in the second seminar clip Agnes starts by talking briefly about the Vicki goes to Heaven storyline which was then fairly recent on OLTL. She's using it as an example but I wonder if that means she had more involvement in OLTL at that time (if not much more) than I thought. Of course she was still officially the Creative Consultant for ABC Daytime still at the time. Though she does say later she stopped being involved in the production aspects when her shows went to an hour.

(Same clip about ten minutes in she answers an interesting question about telling gay stories, with a pretty interesting response I think--it's also interesting to hear how aware she is of all the General Hospital storylines even if they are so different from her own--the question about the Ice Princess etc)

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I visited this website today and noticed that the "lost episodes" from 1970 have been replaced by episodes from the Michael Cambius/Lena/BAM/Henry/Chris Stamp era. :wacko: WHY?

ETA: Oops. Never mind. The lost episodes are still there. I had some scrolling issues.

• Members

I found "scrolling issues" amusing, but yes indeed, it's not working for me either... keep getting the N/S/E/W arrows.

The episode that keeps loading starts with a scene of Erica about to drink a flute of champers. Do you guys think it's REALLY that big of a deal if Erica has a glass every now and then? :unsure:

Archived