SUDS Report - Collier Back to ATWT? Tamara Braun to Y&R? Kaye leaving AMC?

• Members

Reading this soap column is like reading the National Enquirer.

It's trashy and half of it is not true. You buy it anyway,throwing it in your shopping basket and hiding it under other items hoping no one will see you actually pay for it.

Reading that column I keep my cursor on the minimize button just in case some one walks in to the room while I am reading it!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I...gulp...agree with you here. Though he may not be the most versatile performer, there's something about Luckinbill and JT that's almost comforting when he's on. I'd definitely miss him.

Oh come on, as likable as Jon Prescott was, he was completely miscast in the part. It didn't help matters that there clearly was no story planned for Mike. While I don't have much faith in this regime, I do believe that if they got Collier back, he would be written properly, as his Mike is one character JPiss doesn't seem to have a problem creating story for. His storylines were always, for the mostpart, enjoyable.

I agree that ATWT has ADD right now, but they seem to be getting their act together of late. And while ATWT does have a nice size cast, Mike Kasnoff (and Mark Collier) could always slide right into the canvas rather easily.

Of course I respectfully disagree with this. I've been pleasantly surprised by Collier on many occasions, especially during Jenn's baby's "death."

Call it a hunch. I don't necessarily think his return will be the saving grace of ATWT; more like a huge shove in the right direction. There's something about his presence that I believe will ignite a spark in half the cast, but especially Trent Dawson, Terri Columbino, and Ewa daCruz.

Yeah, that to me is appalling, considering he is the EP that drove my beloved SB into the ground.

• Members

When recasting they should also most of the time try to go with the same coloring of eyes and hair, which Tamara Braun does not have she has dark brown eyes and hair.

Victoria's character should have light eyes and dark hair as well as being a good actress.

• Members

I do as long as the eye color is light, it doesn't matter to me if her eyes are green or blue but they should be light, especially if the recasting will happen soon.

Also to me she doesn't look like a Newman.

I'm sure Bridget was off screen for a long time and what if 'our' show doesn't have a long time to wait on bringing a NuVictoria on?

I still believe Gina Tognoni was the best choice and some even said people still live in their state but travel to tape their scenes early on and go back home.

If they let Gina get away if Amelia wanted out that was a big mistake.

Tamara has a different look, she looks nothing like a Newman.

Archived