SUDS Report - Collier Back to ATWT? Tamara Braun to Y&R? Kaye leaving AMC?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I loves me some Tamara Braun...and believe me, I love her, I don't want her as Victoria on Y&R. To me, Amelia Heinle does a great job of portraying the uptight socialite Victoria Newman. I know some fans do not buy this, they do not buy Amelia as Victor Newman's daughter, but I do. I don't want Victoria Newman becoming a shrill, yelling, "fierce" Carly Corinthos II clone. That being said, Tamara Braun dropping into Genoa City as a fiesty new love interest for Neil or even Jack could be all kinds of amazing. But Victoria Newman? No, no thank you. Ideally she'd be back on the new LA based AMC, though.

And Marc Collier coming back to ATWT? HELL YEAH!

• Members

Collier sucks, and I don't know what they'd do with Mike at this point.

As for Braun coming to Y&R. She's not my first choice for a Victoria recast, but I'd take her over the lazy, coma-induced, and sleepwalking actress that Amelia Heinle is. Plus, I could see her having good father/daughter chemistry with Braeden.

• Members

I like Mark Collier a lot. He is so hot. He could make me start watching ATWT again. NB is obnoxious. No way the he knows from personal experience that Mark is hung unless he peaked in the bathroom. I am positive that Mark has more taste.

I would love for Antonio to come back to GH. Now there is a man who works out and looks good. He and Kelly Monaco would make a beautiful couple, but I would love to get a triangle with Jagger, Robin, and Patrick.

Paul Rauch is the best EP? NB is such a kiss ass.

Marcy is too good for soaps. She needs to try out prime time.

I'll believe that TK is not going to LA when I see it. The man's ego is too huge to go quietly into that good night.

Archived