SUDS Report - Collier Back to ATWT? Tamara Braun to Y&R? Kaye leaving AMC?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They could hit GOLD with Gina Tognoni as Victoria Newman.

I don't get it? Tamara Braun doesn't even look like a Newman?

Is it too much to ask to find somebody who has light eyes and dark hair?

Gina Tognoni would be perfect!!!!!

Tamara Braun I don't know anything about her acting but at least she needs to have light eyes like Victoria's have had.

Why don't they just hire Gina Tognoni........What is the problem?

• Members

Oh HELL YEAH I love this news! Collier is just what the doctor ordered over at ATWT. The show will turn around now, mark my words. :P Collier brings good vibes wherever he goes. Can't WAIT to see this vastly underrated thespian on my screen again.

:rolleyes:

Mark is more talented than he's given credit for and there is always plenty to do with Mike Kasnoff. IMO, that character is always welcome on ATWT. Just keep his pesky relatives (hi Nick! Mark!) far away from Oakdale. Please and thank you.

BTW, I would put money on Tamara Braun NOT joining Y&R as Victoria. Call it a hunch, but it sounds like a bunch of hooey being spun off her recent Emmy win. You'd sooner see her on GH as Claudia's sister Peggy.

ETA: And of all of Terri Columbino's ATWT leading men (Jon Hensley, Paul Leyden, Mark, Collier) Austin Peck is the last one I'd wanna bag. Hmm, maybe Collier plays for the team after all. :)

• Members

Well, obviously they knew very little with what to do with the character the last time he was in town, not that long ago mind you, and quickly written out. And I'm not blaming that on the last recast, who seemed pretty well liked. ATWT already has a huge cast, so I would think they'd like to focus on what they have. ATWT has a very short attention span when it comes to storytelling and actors these days anyway.

And sorry, I see no talent in Collier, but that's my opinion. Just eye candy, not that anything is wrong with that.

And how exactly will Collier bring about a turnaround for ATWT? Where is the proof in this?

• Members

I did and I already saw the difference and like you she isn't my choice at all, well you know that and whom I would love, but I guess I'll just wait and see and I hope in the process.

Also, At least if all the writers don't go Hamner and Sheffer, definately need to leave and hire somebody else in their place.

• Members

How is being near Brian Frons in a restaurant awkward, or funny?

The only thing awkward is the pointless name-dropping.

LOL at Paul Rauch "best EP in daytime history". Yes, we see what Paul Rauch has done to Y&R. Horrific production values, one dud casting choice after another, and all the racism and misogyny you can shake a cigar at.

• Members

The really juicy bit of this Suds Report to me is ATI's Jim Romanovich saying he is talking to Brian Cahill and P&G Productions about GL which "may, or may not, mean anything."

Something cryptic like that actually makes me optimistic that some kind of spinoff "reinventing" GL may be possible, even if it's more likely that something like a "best of" DVD is being discussed.

Frank Dicopoulos also alluded to some cryptic meetings on his Twitter where he was going to pitch some kind of remodeling of GL to P&G and to "a powerful group." There is still hope!

Archived