SUDS Report - Collier Back to ATWT? Tamara Braun to Y&R? Kaye leaving AMC?

• Members

I know what you mean but it doesn't hurt since even the previous Victoria's had dark hair and light eyes.

To me that is like recasting Phyllis with somebody who is NOT a redhead or has light eyes.

There are plenty of choices and when I saw the difference between Gina and Tamara.

Gina Tognoni is the Best all around and not just because of her eye color and hair I've compared their performances by viewing them in 'youtube clips'. That is just my opinion.

That's okay though, because not everybody is going to agree with me and I respect that and won't try to change anybody's opinion.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could care less about hair and eye color. We need an actress who can play Victor's daughter in this role. We also need writers who will write Victoria as much tougher than she's been in the last few years.

Braun's hair is whatever color she's dyed it most recently. She could easily be a brunette as she was at times on GH or a blond. Not that I think she is really right for the role of Victoria.

• Members

No I have the right Actress her hair has been dyed Blonde.

Also the color and brightness on my TV is just as it is suppose to be, no adjustment needed.

I watched Braun on 'youtube' on SoapTalk with her natural color dark brown hair and dark eyes not that is matter, but like I said it doesn't hurt to have dark hair and light eyes.

I did know who Sarah Brown was because she played 'Julia' on ATWT. I don't watch other soaps except for Y&R, but sometimes I do just for a storyline and that storyline I did watch when Jack disappeared/thought to be dead and she found him.

I didn't even take notice of her and they were all young at the time. She left no impression on me.

It was the same for me with the previous Billy, the Actor before Billy Miller didn't even leave any impression on me. He was the one when John Abott died, he seemed so cold and no personality in his scenes. In my opinion anyway.

I still don't think she is right either, I wish it was Tognoni who would get it especially since TPTB sought for her, but some dreams just don't come true and I have to accept that.

I just got VERY excited at the talk of her because she was somebody I would love is all, I got my hopes so high. Especially reading even in CH's Article that she would be coming to the show as Victoria.

I thought that was a good sign since it wasn't just Nelson.

• Members

I think Tognoni as Victoria is a dream many Y&R fans have in common. It's not going to die for me until she either has another job or Victoria is recast. I don't hate AH in the role the way some people do, but GT would be ideal. For me, TB would be somewhere in between. Probably better than AH ( I happen to believe AH has the talent, but either her personal life or the writers have gotten in the way) has been, but not as good as GT. I guess we'll have to see what happens. I suspect GT wants too much money right now, but that may change.

• Members

Pfft! No...LOL! As much as I loved them, the only actors that can make that couple work are Yvonne and Shawn.

Besides, Rosanna's love interest is already on-screen. ;)

--------------------

Greg, ICAM about Mark Collier. I think you, AnnSS, and I are the only 3 on this board that truly appreciate him for the great actor he is.

Archived