AMC: Friday, 9/4/09

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised they don't just say she went to a clinic and had it removed. I'm sure most viewers would rather forget about the story anyway. It's not like Pratt's idol Guza bothers to remember Maxie has a scar from her heart transplant.

• Members

Jake is a coward. That's all I have to say about that. When he was all, "The next time I get a chance to kill Dave, by golly, I'm gonna do it" I was all, "Yeah, right, you weasel."

The sonuvabitch cocked the gun and just stood there for 10 minutes while Amanda gave a speech. If he was about taking situations head on, I would've believed it. Since he's not, he was blowing nothing but smoke out of his ass.

• Members

LMBO! How she managed the 23/6 schedule? Poor kid. I can't make myself sit through an hour of AMC, it feels so disjointed to me. I think JL would be perfect in the role, if she dialed it back a bit. She's trying to make Liza her own, but creating a completely unrecognizable character.

• Members

It's been a few months since I tuned out of AMC. Tell me, what is going on with ZendallRyica? Is Zach really seeking revenge on Kendall and Ryan? Or is this a big ruse to trap Evil Annie? Speaking of, I *love* Annie. MCE keeps knocking it out of the park, whether she is gloating to herself about not being seen in the same outfit twice, fussing over her wedding or sparking major chemistry with Adam, Scott and even grunty Zach. I just could watch her all episode. Egan plays it sweet and childlike, mixed with deluded and manipulative.

I'm assuming she is Stuart's killer, though. Figures.

Jacob Young has also improved in leaps and bounds. Funny, for somebody so sick, I have never seen Young look so glowing and healthy on screen. He looks 22 again.

Gah, Amanda and Jake are so smug. At least CS brings the pretty. RPG's facial hair kinda distracts.

I looked all over for the acting maestro that is VI's paunch! However, they kept on giving VI close-ups so no dice. I will say that Vincent's hair is a thing of beauty.

Archived