Former AMC Stars Returning?

• Members

From SOD:

AMC Move Update

As reported, AMC is relocating from New York to Los Angeles in January. A high-placed show source says to expect the returns of multiple L.A.-based AMC alums, "three-to-four big names, maybe more." Hints one high-profile alum, "I always said I would have stayed on the show forever if it was in L.A."

All I can think of is Rebecca Budig. Is there anyone else who left to move to LA....AND would be wanted back by the show at this point?

(Josh Duhamel certainly wouldn't come back, nor would Kim Delaney at this point).

Help me out here, guys. I haven't watched AMC regularly for years...who else could return?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Although I'm sure they are two of the names, I'm a little surprised Rebecca and Eden are so willing to return. Didn't Rebecca basically say that she would not have gone back the last time has she known what it would be like and that the only thing she enjoyed were the few scenes Greenlee had with Erica, or did I imagine that?

Another chapter in the Rylee saga. Oh goody.

• Members

That sounds like an Eden quote -- which, if it is, makes me gag even harder over her. But in general the quote makes me ill no matter who allegedly said it. I simply don't like the concept of choosing to leave and then coming back when the well is dry.

• Members

If Eden or Rebecca want to come back the AMC needs to refuse unless they sign 4 year contracts.

I love Eden but it's time for AMC to say if you want to do the show sign a long term contract or we'll recast.

How did TPTB ever get this idea that Bianca is recastable?

I can think of like 3 actresses that could step in takeover the role.

As for Greens if Rebecca doesn't want to return just let Greens stay dead!

I bet the actress who played Lily/Ava will be returning , can't think of anyone else.Unless they bring Babe back from the dead and AH returns.

• Members

LOL..Levin hopefully won't return. What is her purpose if Walt Wiley wont be there?? No to Rebecca or Eden Rigel...they are so rinse wash and repeat....AMC needs to bring back big heavy weight characters that have been gone for a bit.

Archived