Create Your Own Daytime Drama

• Members

This is a cast layout for an original soap I'm writing called RELATIVITY. I've done scores of my own original webseries for YEARS. Currently, I'm working on REL. This cast layout may seem a bit dry but it explains how everyone relates.

CAST LAYOUT:

BRADLEY SULLIVAN (John McCook) married BETH DAIMLER SULLIVAN (Tina Sloan). They had four children: DREW SULLIVAN (Rick Hearst), ALICIA SULLIVAN (Gina Tognoni), SCOTT SULLIVAN (Julian McMahan), and SARA SULLIVAN (Tamara Braun).

Drew married JULIA RHODES SULLIVAN (Tricia Cast). They have two children: JENNA (Alexandra Chando) and TIM (Dylan Patton).

Alicia has one daughter, EMILY SULLIVAN (Ashley Benson) who she conceived during an affair with her high-school teacher. Emily is dating AARON HUNTER (Shawn Pyfrom), who’s father, CHASE HUNTER (Jeremy Piven) is dating Emily’s mother Alicia. The teens are not impressed about this development!

Scott Sullivan has no children. He is being pursued by FIONA MICHAELSON (Toni Collette). Fiona’s son CONNOR (Douglas Smith) will explore his bi-curiosity with Drew’s son Tim.

Sara Sullivan is marrying ZACH BURKE (Brandon Beemer). Zach was formerly engaged to Sara’s sister Alicia. He is the son of ELAINE BURKE (Elizabeth) and brother of TRENT (Zach Conroy). Trent is dating Drew’s daughter Jenna, against the will of her parents, especially her mother Julia.

Bradley Sullivan’s close confidant is ROGER HOGAN (John Aniston). His daughter is MORGAN HAYES (Alison Sweeney), she changed her name to prevent people associating her with her father within the company (so that people did not assume nepotism).

Bradley Sullivan’s nemesis is ANDREW “ANDY” TURNER (Robert S. Woods). Andy is married to MACKENZIE TURNER (Colleen Zenk Pinter). Their children are MATTHEW (Billy Miller) and LAUREN (Heather Tom). Lauren is married to CHRIS (Lawrence St. Victor).

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived