Colleen Spoiler

• Members

Posting a fake spoiler thread for the sole purpose of bashing an actor, and presumably to bait others, just isn't constructive IMO. And really, how many dingo/baby cracks have been made about Colleen in the past two years?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh c'mon... put a smile on, can't you just play along by now? Nobody means any real grief, we're just having fun.

Besides: spoilers are unconfirmed. A setside source MAY have told me that a dingo is about to eat her baby, and we wouldn't really know would we? These days the stories on Y&R are NUTS.

Listen, it isn't personal. I don't have an ax to grind with you, I'm joking around with friends. I'm a huge fan of Bob Dylan... how often do you think people make fun of him? If you personally had any confidence in Sursok you wouldn't care what everyone else thought and just kinda know you felt it right?

Just enjoy a running joke and shrug it off.

;)

• Members

Don't get me wrong - this isn't just about defending TS (believe me, I've learnt my lesson). I'd probably react the same way if the spoiler was "Lily discovers she's Indian" or "Heather's mole sets out to destroy the universe". It was just the principle of posting a hoax spoiler thread.

But anyway, I've overreacted. I'll just back out of this thread now.

Archived