AMC: Tuesday, June 9, 2009

• Members

I wound up watching live kind of by accident today. Decent Kate Hall script but ridiculous plotting.

I love how Zach and Ryan think that the DA's going to let Kendall off the hook by threatening him with re-election. Yeah. Right. The EGOS of these two assh0les! I'm sure, come November, the majority of the citizens in Pine Valley are going to say "Vote for this guy? HA! He put Kendall Slater on trial! NEVER!" They tried to spin it as him wrongly accusing Erica Kane's daughter -- but, please. Kendall and Zach shouldn't have made their death pact in the first place.

Wow! Adam actually put a time frame on Colby's disappearance. He said she's been out of his life for THIRTEEN YEARS! I can't believe they actually put a definite amount of time on how long she's been gone, considering Liza absconded with her after little Adam was born, and moments before Adam said the amount of years, Colby flashed back to a couple weeks ago when Adam told her she was just about Little Adam's age when Liza ran off with her. They're playing fast and loose, here.

Also, I can't believe Colby's having a titty attack over some letters.

It's weird, while I'm still dishing all things Chandler, that Adam mentioned Skye and Hayley among the many family he's lost, but it never seemed to have crossed anybody's mind during the funeral that the both of them would probably like to know Stuart's been shot to death.

Oh, GAWD, please tell me Annie's not going to go for the gun. :rolleyes: I loved the Autumn Version of Crazy Annie. This version just keeps digging herself in a deeper and deeper hole every time.

What a boring ending. Of all the stories to end on, this tedious and long-expired triangle hardly makes me want to tune in tomorrow.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall Ryan and Zach = KRaZy! I don't understand how they're acting like Kendall is this poor innocent woman. She didn't grieve the "death" of her toddler. She heard the flatline and hauled ass over to the Mansion aiming a gun through the terrace door window, talking about some "This is for you, Ian." And now we're supposed to be certain she didn't do it?

These three live in some other galaxy, forget some other planet. Even Plutonians would be looking at these morons like, "Are you serious?" :unsure:

• Members

They missed out on an oppurtunity for a Liza/Krystal scene. Those two hated each other. I never beleived Liza would stay away and let Krystal raise her daughter. I wonder if she even realizes that Colby wasnt even with Adam the whole time and that she spent quite some time living under Krystal's roof.

Love Jake proposing to Amanda

Also enjoy Adam protecting Annie

• Members

The Colby SORASing wouldnt be so bad if they had pretended that she left when she was older. No reason to say she was 5 when it all happen. Or better yet, an age shouldnt even had been mentioned

That was kind of like last year when they did the same with Frankie and Cassandra even though she was born while he was in college, yet they made him 25 and she 18 talking about going roller skating together as kids

• Members

JR tells Jesse to arrest David for assaulted him. David points out the “nimrod” attacked him. SHUT UP JR. Krystal telling Jake and Amanda that David was being questioned was disgusting. Krystal and Angie was disgusting as well. All was missing was everyone who was against David was dancing the jig. I can't wait to see how David gets his revenge! I hope he makes them all suffer painfully.

• Members

I've said it before and I'll say it a thousand times more... Krystal's a cheap, disloyal, backstabbing whore!

I don't know what it is about this show, but it always seems like we're supposed to be cheering for the blatant hypocrites.

• Members

I haven't been able to tell lately if we're supposed to like Krystal. Is this supposed to be her redemption for leaving Jenny and being a good time Charlie with David?

Now that she's re-aligned with Martins, that makes her okay again?

I like Bobbie Eakes so very much, but Krystal has become insufferable again. Being a Martin acolyte won't help her standing with me after all this. Her hands are as dirty or dirtier than everyone else in town.

She even pulled the dang trigger to shoot Adam. She's just lucky the gun jammed.

Archived