AMC: Casting news

• Members

I know, it really makes me laugh. Especially when you see the skyline all lit up from Kate's office windows. Seriously, Port Charles is supposed to be like Rochester, NY.

The only soap that actually has a believable "mid-size" city feel to it is Y&R's Genoa City.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From ABC Soaps in Depth

GL sweetheart Stephanie Gatschet (ex-Tammy) is moving to Pine Valley! A rep for AMC confirms that Gatschet has been cast as the wife of Pine Valley's new D.A. — and we hear that she'll have a bit of a gambling problem! According to a source, Gatschet will be playing Madison North, who is stuck in a loveless marriage to D.A. Henry North, played by Kieran Campion. Look for Gatschet to debut on Friday, June 19th.

• Members

Not sure that I like the thought of Gaschet coming to AMC. Wasnt a big fan of hers on GL and not sure I want to see her on AMC. My only hope is that this role is temporary and a way for her to work, while her real life bf Tom Pelphrey is working once again on GL as Jonathan for a short stint. Why bring on new characters when the show could bring home some older ones. If they wanted a new attorney, why not bring back Julie Chandler who has ties to Erica and Adam (Adam's nephews adopted daughter) and Palmer. Lauren Holly was the last to play the role and they could always recast with someone like Sarah Aldrich, etc.

Archived