Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes! She brought up how Sharon was indirectly responsible for the crash that caused her paralysis which made Sharon "lose time" and go klepto (only on soaps). My question is this - did we know that Sharon was indirectly responsible for Dorris's condition before or was this a reveal?

• Members

Well, that is an EXCELLENT point.

I hang out on Usenet, and at least 50% of the users had no idea who that guy was. THEY thought the cliffhanger was "ooh, Cane is still a bad boy". They got NO sense of the significance of who he was talking to.

Several said they wished, coincident with Nina's return, that she had somehow stumbled on pics of P3 on Kay's mantle or something, and talked about him...so they would have known who it was.

I sure didn't...but I also missed the very early introduction of Sharon and Doris.

• Members

None. When Kay killed him by intentionally driving him (and herself) over a cliff, and he lingered in the bed and married Jill on his deathbed and died...no family for P2 appeared thereafter.

• Members

Yes, devilish hot!!

Well if you can apologize to Mrs. Danvers...I can apologize to you, Khan. :lol:;)Good Times.

Any time you meet a payment. - Good Times.

Any time you need a friend. - Good Times.

Any time you’re out from under.

Not getting hassled, not getting hustled.

Keepin’ your head above water,

Making a wave when you can.

Temporary lay offs. - Good Times.

Easy credit rip offs. - Good Times.

Scratchin’ and surviving. - Good Times.

Hangin in a chow line - Good Times.

Ain’t we lucky we got ‘em - Good Times.

CLOSING THEME LYRICS

Mmmmmm

Just lookin' out of the window.

Watchin' the asphalt grow.

Thinkin' how it all looks hand-me-down.

Good Times, yeah, yeah Good Times

Keepin' your head above water

Makin' a wave when you can

Temporary lay offs. - Good Times.

VOICE-OVER spoken by John Amos: Good Times was recorded in front of a live studio audience

Easy credit rip offs. - Good Times.

Ain't we lucky we got 'em - Good Times.

Los Ricos Tambien Lloran?? :D

Anyways, what the hell did Cain tell "Phillip"??? All I heard was mumbling from Goddard....geesh!!

• Members

From this source:

" I'm in. I took the job. They practically had to beg me before I finally said yes. Langley, Langley. Come on, mate. We have to be patient. We don't want to seem too eager. (Chuckles) Right."

Now answer me this: WHERE WAS THAT RECEPTION HELD??? Cool new set...

• Members

They're going to have to retcon this s/l to hell! But it's ok, for now. I mean usually there's a culprit - someone who did something for some unknown reason. But Phillip is there just smiling, not locked away in a basement or something. Dmarex said

, and I theorized it as well. But upon reflection, I find that apalling. Gay men get enough flack for not being men who take responsibility for their actions and being weak. To leave your son without a father, and leave his family in pain would be so unforgivable. I hope MAB comes up with something better than this. It didn't work for Dixie's big return. Some compelling reason for Phillip (if it is Phillip) to have left his wife and child for all these years only to pick at the scab more by sending some Aussie to take his place? I'm stumped.

Archived