Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cute kid in that avatar!

I was a cub scout in Canada...but our uniforms were all grey and green. (And made of stretch jersey material that did NOT flatter me at that age)

EVERYONE has the gag reflex.

Some people just work hard to suppress it.

• Members

Yes, I believe so.

The only reason Generations gets any notice was because, let's face it, it was the only soap to start off with a core African American family. Other than that, it was a bore and completely lacked any depth.

Let's not even get into her DAYS stint...

• Members

I'm pretty sure this is a veiled blow job joke.

*sigh*

I will truly never understand why just because somebody doesn't like a show, why somebody else isn't allowed to like it either? It doesn't make one right and one wrong, or one smarter and one dumber. It's just personal preference. Doesn't mean I'm kissing ass or sucking d!ck or too nice or too tolerant of other's opinions.

Somehow, it's perceived as weakness to accept that it takes all kinds, and there should be something for everyone. I always saw it as a strength, but I'm constantly reminded on SON that "You're WRONG"

• Members

I just don't know why they can't give an across the board pay cut to everyone. They also have so many dead weight characters who must be paid something.

And if MTS is getting $200 hair cuts she should get her money back. Her hair is horrible.

Archived