Parenthood: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So I never watched this show before, but caught the last two shows and found it actually to be a good show. But the season finale seemed like a series finale to me. Did anyone else notice that. I know the show has very low ratings, but u think it will come back?

• Administrator

Yeah, the season finale felt like a series finale with everyone getting a happy ending. Loved the adoption scene with everyone there. I had a huge smile while watching that scene. LOL I watch so many dark shows so it's always good to have at least one show that makes you feel good inside.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Wow, this show just knocks it out of the park every week. This shortened season has been amazing, and Bonnie Bedelia's stoic Camille breaks my heart in each of her scenes, holding back from crying. Ray Romano has shined as his character has grown in the last 2 years. I'm going to miss the Braverman's, one of television' s best families.

• Administrator

What a great finale! I'm going to miss the Braverman's too. The show had so much heart and I'm happy everyone got a happy ending. I'm very thankful to NBC for keeping this show alive when they should've cancelled it due to low ratings. How come we can't get a daytime soap that features a family like the Braverman's? I want to see their stories 5 days a week.

Archived